Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 7 Apr 21, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Cammywatson033
Helping Minnie

Universal hotels on Hotels.com

Hi guys,

Searching for the premium universal hotels on hotels.com to get a price for booking summer 2022. No matter what date I put in from now until next year it comes back as saying no availability, surely this can’t be the case? Can you still book the premium universal hotels on hotel.com? I find it hard to believe that they are all booked out completely from now until July 2022.
Cammywatson033 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
babbymint
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cammywatson033 View Post
Hi guys,

Searching for the premium universal hotels on hotels.com to get a price for booking summer 2022. No matter what date I put in from now until next year it comes back as saying no availability, surely this can’t be the case? Can you still book the premium universal hotels on hotel.com? I find it hard to believe that they are all booked out completely from now until July 2022.
It's working ok for me - at least for Loews Royal Pacific - maybe clear cookies or reboot?
babbymint is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Cammywatson033
Helping Minnie

Originally Posted by babbymint View Post
It's working ok for me - at least for Loews Royal Pacific - maybe clear cookies or reboot?
I’ll give that a try, thanks
Cammywatson033 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Cammywatson033
Helping Minnie

I managed to get Loews for a date in November but tried it and Hard rock for random dates in April, Mary, June and July next year and saying no availability? Could it be they’ve not released dates for that far on? Surely not completely booked out?
Old 7 Apr 21, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
babbymint
Imagineer

what date are you looking at?

If 2022 probably too far our for hotels.com to sell yet?

April 2022 available for HRH on Travel Republic

Edited at 01:45 PM.
babbymint is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Cammywatson033
Helping Minnie

Originally Posted by babbymint View Post
what date are you looking at?

If 2022 probably too far our for hotels.com to sell yet?

April 2022 available for HRH on Travel Republic
Yeah I was thinking it could be too far out.

Thanks but would be looking to use Clubcard vouchers to put towards the cost of hotel so would need to use hotels.com
Old 7 Apr 21, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

I managed to get Loews for a date in November but tried it and Hard rock for random dates in April, Mary, June and July next year and saying no availability? Could it be they’ve not released dates for that far on? Surely not completely booked out?
From memory I think Hotels.com released the Universal Hotel prices at about 15 months out previously. I know I booked in April 2019 for our August 2020 booking on there using the Clubcard vouchers.
loola30 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 21, 06:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Why don’t you book direct, availability is there throughout 2022.

Edited at 04:38 PM.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 21, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridasun
Imagineer

It's too early yet to get accurate pricing. I am waiting for April 22 but the ones that are listed are showing up to double the usual pricing. I have seen this happen before when looking over a year ahead and it appears they come down about 11 months out so I'm just keeping an eye for now.
Floridasun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 21, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Cammywatson033
Helping Minnie

Originally Posted by Floridasun View Post
It's too early yet to get accurate pricing. I am waiting for April 22 but the ones that are listed are showing up to double the usual pricing. I have seen this happen before when looking over a year ahead and it appears they come down about 11 months out so I'm just keeping an eye for now.
Thanks