Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 7 Apr 21, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Going back
Being a bit Goofy

Too early...or missed the boat?

Hello, looking to go August 2022, and hoping to stay at wyndham lake bonnet creek, hilton grand vacations tuscany or sheraton village type resorts with a 2 bed suite. However when looking on normal booking sites such as hotels.com / booking .com there seems to be no availability july or august next year.

I looked on vrbo and they appear to have some availability but i am not convinced about booking through them as have visions of the booking being cancelled last minute!

So my question is, do you think i am too early to book just yet, or is it likely i have missed the boat and need to look elsewhere or use vrbo?

Thanks in advance
Going back is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
A&S&O
Apprentice Imagineer

Probably too early. Hotels.com usually have availability from one year in advance. Check on Trivago, as they show prices and availability from a number of suppliers, so you should be able to tell.

Airlines 11 - 12 months in advance.
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW, 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLP x3, 2015 DLR + DLP x2, 2016 WDW + DLP x2, 2017 WDWx2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2, 2019 WDWx2, 2022 WDWx2, 2023 DLP x2. 2024 DLP x2, WDW. 2025 planning WDW.
A&S&O is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Going back
Being a bit Goofy

Originally Posted by A&S&O View Post
Probably too early. Hotels.com usually have availability from one year in advance. Check on Trivago, as they show prices and availability from a number of suppliers, so you should be able to tell.

Airlines 11 - 12 months in advance.
Thank you!
Going back is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
babbymint
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Going back View Post
Hello, looking to go August 2022, and hoping to stay at wyndham lake bonnet creek, hilton grand vacations tuscany or sheraton village type resorts with a 2 bed suite. However when looking on normal booking sites such as hotels.com / booking .com there seems to be no availability july or august next year.

I looked on vrbo and they appear to have some availability but i am not convinced about booking through them as have visions of the booking being cancelled last minute!

So my question is, do you think i am too early to book just yet, or is it likely i have missed the boat and need to look elsewhere or use vrbo?

Thanks in advance
When you look on VRBO you can filter on cancellation time, choosing 60/30/14 days. This means you can cancel for free and get full refund.
babbymint is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
DonkeyCentreArf
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks in advance
For Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort, I have always purchased through Vacation Upgrades so might be worth speaking to them about availability
1990 - Quality Inn International - iDrive / 1996 - Grosvenor Hotel Plaza Boulevard / 1997 - Dixie Landings / 1999 - All Star Sports / 2002 - Grosvenor Hotel Plaza Boulevard / 2003 - DLP / 2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter / 2008 - Doubletree Universal / 2009 - Saratoga Springs / 2011 - Bonnet Creek Resort & Vero Beach / 2014 - Bonnet Creek Resort / Oct 2021 - Rescheduled / Feb 2022 - Rescheduled / Oct 2022 HRH & OKW
DonkeyCentreArf is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 21, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks in advance
We booked our HGV - Tuscanny suite at the year mark, there wasn't anything available on booking.com before that so i think it's 1 year usually.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List