Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 7 Apr 21, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
twogoto
Imagineer

HHN Tickets 2021

Does anyone have any idea of when these will be released? I'm sure I've bought them by now in previous years...

Do you think the ticket options will be different this year to manage the crowds? I.e. restricted to certain weeks or having to book each night in the same way you have to make Disney park reservations? Would be interested to hear what you all think!
Sept 21 TwoGoTo Aiya Napa - Amarande Hotel
Nov 21 TwoGoTo New York - The James New York Nomad
Mar 22 TwoGoTo Orlando - Cabana Bay
Sept 22 TwoGoTo Orlando - Sapphire Falls
Nov 22 TwoGoTo Rome - 9Hotel Cesari
July 23 TwoGoTo Kos - Mitsis Summer Palace
Sept 23 TwoGoTo Orlando - Sapphire Falls
twogoto is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
koi
Serious Dibber

Late July or early August,
according to Universal Community by Orlando Informer on FB. You can go on the website univeralorlando.com and sign up for updates regarding HHN. Hope this helps.
I've got my fingers crossed. Never been to this event before.

Edited at 05:31 PM.
koi is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Also interested...

Old 7 Apr 21, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
rachelhelen82
Imagineer

We’re hoping to go too but it looks like the only night we’ll be able to get there will be 31st October 🙄 I’d much rather go on a less busy night so might have a look at rearranging our plans. Hoping to buy the “Scream Early”tickets as we’re not buying Universal tickets this year, fingers crossed they’ll still be offering these this year.
Disney Cruise Line ~ Disney Dream 2013
Disney Cruise Line Staycation ~ Disney Magic 2021
Hong Kong Disneyland 2016
Tokyo Disney Resort / Disneysea 2016
NYC 2016
Disneyland / California Adventure 2018
rachelhelen82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Companies like ATD have been selling them, in recent years, even before Universal release them, I'm guessing that they "guess" the price & then you get them once Universal release them. TBH I'm surprised that they are even considering this, we've been to more than a few & they are always rammed, 2019 you could hardly walk about, so can't see how they can socially distance etc unless they are expecting to not need this? They normally herd you through the Houses, always telling you to keep up with the person in front, to do this with a minimum gap of 2m not to mention the alcohol mix= recipe for disaster!
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 21, 08:00 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

hopefully after 8th June when I have paid my balance and I can commit to buying them I think they will be harder to get this year if they are still doing social distancing and reduced capacity (which I imagine they will be)

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 21, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
twogoto
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
Companies like ATD have been selling them, in recent years, even before Universal release them, I'm guessing that they "guess" the price & then you get them once Universal release them. TBH I'm surprised that they are even considering this, we've been to more than a few & they are always rammed, 2019 you could hardly walk about, so can't see how they can socially distance etc unless they are expecting to not need this? They normally herd you through the Houses, always telling you to keep up with the person in front, to do this with a minimum gap of 2m not to mention the alcohol mix= recipe for disaster!
SD
I'm guessing that the ticket options are going to be different so that they can manage the crowds. We've always bought the pass in the past that lets you attend any night as it's incredible value and I guess most others do the same, but I'm half expecting this to be scrapped for 2021 and maybe some kind of reservation system in place.

I can't imagine how they'll work the crowds to get in (for those not doing stay & scream) and the snaking queues to get into the houses otherwise! Imagine how long those 2 hour queues would go on for if there was 2m between every party
Sept 21 TwoGoTo Aiya Napa - Amarande Hotel
Nov 21 TwoGoTo New York - The James New York Nomad
Mar 22 TwoGoTo Orlando - Cabana Bay
Sept 22 TwoGoTo Orlando - Sapphire Falls
Nov 22 TwoGoTo Rome - 9Hotel Cesari
July 23 TwoGoTo Kos - Mitsis Summer Palace
Sept 23 TwoGoTo Orlando - Sapphire Falls
twogoto is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 21, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Hmr89
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by rachelhelen82 View Post
We’re hoping to go too but it looks like the only night we’ll be able to get there will be 31st October 🙄 I’d much rather go on a less busy night so might have a look at rearranging our plans. Hoping to buy the “Scream Early”tickets as we’re not buying Universal tickets this year, fingers crossed they’ll still be offering these this year.
Halloween is actually a pretty quiet night for HHN. We went 2 years ago was amazed that it was so quiet. Apparently it's because the locals are attending parties instead
Hmr89 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List