Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 12 Apr 21, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Nope, I don’t need anything that badly .
At some point we need to check out kitchen showrooms to narrow down what we both like but not so desperate it needs to be today.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 21, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Picalily
Imagineer

Picalily's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We had long queues outside charity shops!
Picalily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 21, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Went to a local independent clothes shop this morning and it was lovely to be out and wasn't busy...they said they had a steady stream all day. Met a friend there and then went for a coffee next door on a bar terrace...what a day.
mskitty is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 21, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I’m not going anywhere, my son has the African variant at work and has to be tested. This isn’t over yet and I’ll give it a few weeks to see if cases start rising, I might do a pub garden if the weather improves but won’t be going to packed shops just yet!
Old 12 Apr 21, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I’m not going anywhere, my son has the African variant at work and has to be tested. This isn’t over yet and I’ll give it a few weeks to see if cases start rising, I might do a pub garden if the weather improves but won’t be going to packed shops just yet!
^^^^^^^^ I agree 100%
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 21, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Just been to currys to get a washing machine, we waited about 5 mins to get in as it was only 55 people inside and choosing appliances isn't a quick job.
Ginos restaurant had a few tables with people on ,and a few pubs had people outside. But it was reasonably quiet here, no mad crowds
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 21, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Pupbelly
Very Serious Dibber

It baffles me why all these people need to go to the shops
Pupbelly is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 21, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pupbelly View Post
It baffles me why all these people need to go to the shops
That seems a little judgemental. I didn't need to go to the shop or for a coffee this morning but I did need to have some company for a couple of hours other than my kids and the 4 walls of the house and I wanted to support local businesses who have not been able to trade as usual for months.
mskitty is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 21, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Lostbrain
Imagineer

Popped into hobbycraft in Basingstoke for supplies for dd art project. Very pleasant, not busy lots of space.
Lostbrain is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 21, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

I shopped till I dropped 🤭wasn't to busy at all 😉
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List