Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 30 May 18, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Mia1
VIP Dibber

Mia1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
In case anyone was thinking of getting the pass for this year, the offer is on. I've just purchased and received my email straight away.

presale.amazingpictures/...alflorida.aspx

"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age and dreams are forever"
Mia1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 18, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
lolalolo86
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mia1 View Post
In case anyone was thinking of getting the pass for this year, the offer is on. I've just purchased and received my email straight away.

presale.amazingpictures/...alflorida.aspx
Same here! Great deal!
lolalolo86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 18, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
3family
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Seeing as I posted last year I’ll tell you how I got on

We went to the photo shop just inside IOA with the email on my phone and it took about 5 minutes to go through the bits and bobs. I got a lanyard with the plastic card in it

There aren’t too many ride photos and the amount of photographers on the ground is tiny compared to Disney but we did get some good pics and we’ve a lovely one from Volcano Bay

We were allowed swap the ‘poster’ print for 2/3 more ‘large photos’. Forget the exact measurement but might be 8x6

Overall I don’t think it’s worth the full price they charge but if you want ride photos, then it’s worth the discount price
Old 30 May 18, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Mia1
VIP Dibber

Mia1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by 3family View Post
Seeing as I posted last year I’ll tell you how I got on

We went to the photo shop just inside IOA with the email on my phone and it took about 5 minutes to go through the bits and bobs. I got a lanyard with the plastic card in it

There aren’t too many ride photos and the amount of photographers on the ground is tiny compared to Disney but we did get some good pics and we’ve a lovely one from Volcano Bay

We were allowed swap the ‘poster’ print for 2/3 more ‘large photos’. Forget the exact measurement but might be 8x6

Overall I don’t think it’s worth the full price they charge but if you want ride photos, then it’s worth the discount price
Thanks for the info & yes I agree. We purchased a 3 day one last time and came away with quite a lot of photos, like you mentioned though, they were mainly ride photos but we did get a few character ones and a couple of photo spots in Jurassic park area where you stand on the spot and scan your pass - came away with 70 photos so good enough for us but nowhere near as many as we got at Disney. This 5 day pass works out cheaper than what we paid last time so happy to get it again.

"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age and dreams are forever"
Mia1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 18, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
munchie63
Getting Excited

cheers for this. Did something similar before our last trip but that was 5 years ago.

I know we'll want some of the ride photo's as souvenirs and with volcano bay added it seems a bargain
munchie63 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 18, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
munchie63
Getting Excited

quick add-on question on this please folks...

the photopass is active for 5 days from first use I assume.

how long do you have to download the digital photo's to be able to print them off at home ?

pretty sure last time I had 30 days (? ) to access the website and download / print them off, which I did once we returned to UK.

does that sound correct or will I have to login and save to a device while in Florida ?
munchie63 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 18, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
elmspenguin
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by munchie63 View Post
quick add-on question on this please folks...

the photopass is active for 5 days from first use I assume.

how long do you have to download the digital photo's to be able to print them off at home ?

pretty sure last time I had 30 days (? ) to access the website and download / print them off, which I did once we returned to UK.

does that sound correct or will I have to login and save to a device while in Florida ?
I have just logged into my account from when we had it from 2013 and all the photos from then are still there and available to download.
Old 3 Jun 18, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
munchie63
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by elmspenguin View Post
I have just logged into my account from when we had it from 2013 and all the photos from then are still there and available to download.
thanks for checking that.
Old 6 Jun 18, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Pea007
Trying for More Ears

Thank you - I just bought the annual photo pass for €79.99!
Pea007 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List