Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 17 Feb 18, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
PENNYC
Excited about Disney

Mobile Take aways that deliver?

Hi
We will be staying at a vill in the highlands reserve and I know some nights we might just fancy a take away and relax in the pool and the villa. Apart from the ones in Berry town centre are there any take aways that would deliver to this area?
PENNYC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Ash
Imagineer

As well as usual pizza etc try looking into Uber eats... basically restaurants have hooked up with uber to deliver. It is relatively new but expanding fast.
Old 18 Feb 18, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Photogirl62
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disney Ash View Post
As well as usual pizza etc try looking into Uber eats... basically restaurants have hooked up with uber to deliver. It is relatively new but expanding fast.
We are also staying at Highlands Reserve in the summer. Was hoping to find out the same info. I’ve looked on Uber Eats and it doesn’t quite reach HR. I’ve set up an alert with them though in the hope they will do before July!
2022: Highlands Reserve villa followed by Gulf Coast
Photogirl62 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 18, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
PENNYC
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Photogirl62 View Post
We are also staying at Highlands Reserve in the summer. Was hoping to find out the same info. I’ve looked on Uber Eats and it doesn’t quite reach HR. I’ve set up an alert with them though in the hope they will do before July!
I downloaded the app last night and have done the same so let’s hope they deliver by August 😁
PENNYC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 18, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Hoolah
Trying for More Ears

In the same boat, as we’re staying at Highlands Reserve in October. Last time we were in Orlando we were further east just off the 192 and we had a Flippers pizza delivery, which was amazing. So really hoping they deliver to HR too!
Hoolah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 18, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Ash
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hoolah View Post
we had a Flippers pizza delivery, which was amazing. So really hoping they deliver to HR too!
I first went to Orlando 23 years ago and Flippers was the first place we ordered pizza from, it was really good even then!