Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 11 Aug 10, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Mmm this is why I only get my tickets from source. This sort of thing happens too often! I feel sorry for all those caught up i this. Its just rubbish
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 10, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by dsh1979 View Post
has something happened to Keith Prowse that im not aware of? are they part of the TPTD group?
Can't say I fully understand the relationship between the companies but when I received the tickets I had paperwork from Keith Prowse. Hence my phone call to them, they had my booking details.
Old 11 Aug 10, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
AndyJ
Imagineer

AndyJ's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 16
Originally Posted by dsh1979 View Post
has something happened to Keith Prowse that im not aware of? are they part of the TPTD group?
They had the same parent company, but there is no indication that there is anything wrong with Keith Prowse.

A.
AndyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 10, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
dsh1979
Excited about Disney

dsh1979's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by sum1 View Post
Can't say I fully understand the relationship between the companies but when I received the tickets I had paperwork from Keith Prowse. Hence my phone call to them, they had my booking details.
Brill Thanks, we have tickets through Thomas cook, but they book via keith prowse. so fingers crossed its all covered. Thanks

2007-Days Inn Idrive. 2008-Highland Reserve.
2010-Champions World. 2011- Regal Palms.
2012- Rosen@Point. 2013- Tuscany/Calabria
2014-Southern Dunes, 2015-Maingate Lakeside.
dsh1979 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 10, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post

Dear Customer,

We are the outsourced Call Centre acting on behalf of Theme Park Tickets Direct for the Despatch of Attraction tickets which have been purchased by customers of Theme Park Tickets Direct.

We have been advised that Theme Park Tickets Direct has ceased to trade and we are therefore are not in a position to Despatch the Attraction tickets to fulfill your order.

We suggest you take advice from the credit card company whose card you used to purchase your tickets, to put in place the process for claiming a refund of the amount which you have paid.

Regards.

This is the answer I received when I emailed for clarification...

Kath

Edited at 04:01 PM. Reason: Sorry... was rushing to type letter to credit card company when this arrived.. Never noticed it was on here higher up..x
Old 11 Aug 10, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkabell_87
Imagineer

pinkabell_87's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
i booked mine using my visa debit. so i have rang my bank and they are sending out a form but i need to prove the that company has ceased trading. My tickets should of arrived last weeked as i changed my departure date so tickets came earlier(as i got worried after reading threads about tickets coming late or not at all) The bank has told be its doubtful i will get my money back intime to get tickets as we leave in under a month. All the rest of our money is tied up in the holiday spends etc, and we dont have over £700 on "more" tickets. luckly my parents have offered to lend the money then as soon as bank pay out we pay it back to them. but with out them we would of been in seriuos trouble xx

Alexis lily Mowat. My world. My life. My miracle. My everything.
08.06.12 4lb 8oz
pinkabell_87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 10, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post

We're due to leave in three weeks, so I guess we're lucky we have time to try sort this out before we go.

We booked with TPTD two years ago and were so pleased with them that this time around we booked Flex ticket Plus, Kennedy and a shopping excursion. Upon emailing them today we received the same email back.

Can anyone give advice on the best place to buy replacement tickets? Am nervous about booking new ones now
Old 11 Aug 10, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by pinkabell_87 View Post
i booked mine using my visa debit. so i have rang my bank and they are sending out a form but i need to prove the that company has ceased trading. My tickets should of arrived last weeked as i changed my departure date so tickets came earlier(as i got worried after reading threads about tickets coming late or not at all) The bank has told be its doubtful i will get my money back intime to get tickets as we leave in under a month. All the rest of our money is tied up in the holiday spends etc, and we dont have over £700 on "more" tickets. luckly my parents have offered to lend the money then as soon as bank pay out we pay it back to them. but with out them we would of been in seriuos trouble xx
Do you have a confirmation with the delivery date.
If the date has passed then you should be able to initiate a dispute whether the company has ceased trading or not as there has been a breach of contract.

This is a reasonable summary from which on visa chargeback.
Old 11 Aug 10, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
gingerbuzz
Excited about Disney

Our first flights with globespan and now our universal tickets Luckily we have 10 days ish to hopefully get somehting sorted.

If not i suppose we will just get them there and pay extra between us.
The only thing is getting the origianl money back
Old 11 Aug 10, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
°o°-Hannah-°o°
Imagineer

°o°-Hannah-°o°'s Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by gingerbuzz View Post
Our first flights with globespan and now our universal tickets Luckily we have 10 days ish to hopefully get somehting sorted.

If not i suppose we will just get them there and pay extra between us.
The only thing is getting the origianl money back
if you leave it down to paying at the gate, you will pay out so much more... can you not use orlandoattractions or someone else to reorder now? they are very good at last minute