Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 30 Apr 21, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Nic1982
Getting Excited

I applied but haven’t heard anything. Assuming that means I wasn’t successful! Would be nice to know for sure though so I can stop dreaming!
Nic1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 21, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nic1982 View Post
I applied but haven’t heard anything. Assuming that means I wasn’t successful! Would be nice to know for sure though so I can stop dreaming!
I've still not heard, like you I was expecting an e mail even if it said I was unsuccessful.
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 21, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Nic1982
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by nursetina View Post
I've still not heard, like you I was expecting an e mail even if it said I was unsuccessful.
I see on Twitter they are replying to people saying the emails are still going out and to keep an eye on your emails for the next couple of days. They did say everyone will get an email either way. Fingers crossed!
Nic1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 21, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nic1982 View Post
I see on Twitter they are replying to people saying the emails are still going out and to keep an eye on your emails for the next couple of days. They did say everyone will get an email either way. Fingers crossed!
Thanks for that, hopefully still in with a chance if not received the unsuccessful e mail yet! I'll let you know when I've heard either way.
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 21, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nursetina View Post
Thanks for that, hopefully still in with a chance if not received the unsuccessful e mail yet! I'll let you know when I've heard either way.
Good luck!
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 21, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
sophie131
Trying for More Ears

We didn’t apply because we had already booked and we wanted to let other people have a better chance... but... the people that did apply and are getting the unsuccessful email... is there any mention of them increasing the blue light discount to 20% please? I’ve seen it mentioned on another forum but only one person seems to have had this message, would be grateful if anyone else could confirm before I give them a ring. Thanks
sophie131 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 21, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sophie131 View Post
We didn’t apply because we had already booked and we wanted to let other people have a better chance... but... the people that did apply and are getting the unsuccessful email... is there any mention of them increasing the blue light discount to 20% please? I’ve seen it mentioned on another forum but only one person seems to have had this message, would be grateful if anyone else could confirm before I give them a ring. Thanks
Yes indeed it says 20% discount and to give them a ring to use it
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 21, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Damn that's impossible to read... try this

ibb.co/d5bYCmK

Edited at 09:24 AM.
Old 1 May 21, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
sophie131
Trying for More Ears

Thanks so much Will give them a ring... hopefully they'll apply it to my booking!

Just got off the phone - for anyone else trying, they have told me they won't apply the discount. Pretty miffed to be honest...

Edited at 09:50 AM.
sophie131 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 21, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by sophie131 View Post
Thanks so much Will give them a ring... hopefully they'll apply it to my booking!

Just got off the phone - for anyone else trying, they have told me they won't apply the discount. Pretty miffed to be honest...
Do you think that's only for bookings after receipt of e mail?