Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 2 May 21, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Ladyshopper
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nursetina View Post
As weve not received an e mail weve not received the discount either 😫
You just need to quote blue light card when you call, it isn't a specific discount code. It's for all summer Anthem of the Seas and Jewel of the Seas sailing.
Ladyshopper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 21, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

Just in case people did not know but the blue light card is available to quite a few other groups a part from those who work in the NHS, Police or fire service. It also includes all serving and veterans of all 3 armed forces. I use mine mainly for the 10% discount at Morrisons.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Planaholic View Post
There may still be hope. I emailed them and they said everyone would receive an e mail saying whether you were lucky or unsuccessful but it would take a couple of days. 🤞🤞🤞 for all of us
What e mail did you use?
I've just e mailed royalcustomerserviceuk@rccl.com for clarification as there are quite a few people on Twitter who haven't heard. I've read the t's and c's and it clearly states everyone will be contacted by e mail I know it's a lovely thing they've done but I've got a bit of a bee in my bonnet now that perhaps we didn't hear as our names weren't included in the ballot!
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Planaholic
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by nursetina View Post
What e mail did you use?
I've just e mailed royalcustomerserviceuk@rccl.com for clarification as there are quite a few people on Twitter who haven't heard. I've read the t's and c's and it clearly states everyone will be contacted by e mail I know it's a lovely thing they've done but I've got a bit of a bee in my bonnet now that perhaps we didn't hear as our names weren't included in the ballot!
Yes, that was the one I used. I got a response within 24 hours. It would be nice just to get a response either way as the optimist in me still thinks there’s a glimmer of hope
Old 5 May 21, 12:54 AM  
Link to this Post
animal 1970
Dibbing with Tink

did anyone get a place I didn't
animal 1970 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 06:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Rachaelwoolly
VIP Dibber

nope !
Rachaelwoolly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

This is the e mail I received yesterday after sending an e mail to customer services stating I had not received an email.

Dear Entrant,

Last week we advised the outcome of our 999 free sailings drawing; however, we encountered an error with sending messages to specific email domains. We are now aware of the issue and are working to correct it. Below, please find our original email sent regarding your status.

Thank you for registering for one of our 999 free sailings to thank those working in the emergency services, NHS, social care sector, and armed forces.

After receiving over 20,000 deserving entries, we drew names of the successful entrants from an independent ballot. We are sorry to let you know that your entry was unsuccessful on this occasion. We thank you again for your interest in Royal Caribbean and would love to welcome you onboard very soon.

So, for a limited time, we are increasing our 10% discount for Blue Light Card holders to 20% across all Summer 2021 Anthem of the Seas sailings from Southampton and Jewel of the Seas sailings from Cyprus.

To be eligible for this 20% discount, bookings must be made before Monday 14th June 2021. Guests can book through our call centre on 0344 493 2069 and will need to quote their Blue Light Card number on booking.

We would also like to remind you that as a Blue Light Card holder, you are eligible for a discount of 10% across any of our Royal Caribbean International sailings globally.

We appreciate all that you do for our communities and look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you onboard.

Best wishes,

The Royal Caribbean International team

I have my doubts that my e mail was even entered in the ballot!
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Sounds like a lame excuse to me! What is this special domain you had that made it so difficult?
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

I applied but don't recall getting any email confirmation and didn't get any notification of not winning, I think they underestimated how many applicants they'd get.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Ladyshopper
Imagineer

Originally Posted by PoohBears#1fan View Post
I applied but don't recall getting any email confirmation and didn't get any notification of not winning, I think they underestimated how many applicants they'd get.
I did see on FB that a lot of people who applied weren't getting email confirmations. I'm not sure if that got sorted or not.
Ladyshopper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List