Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 30 Jun 21, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Warkman58
Imagineer

GAP going online only

Won’t be the last I’m afraid
Gap to close all stores in U.K. and Ireland and go online only

dailymail/news/art...n-Ireland.html
Villa Formosa Gardens, Flights BA/Aer Lingus
20th August 2016 to 3rd September 2016,
Warkman58 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 21, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Macca04
Imagineer

Another loss for our shopping centres. We have quite a big store in Romford very troubling times for actual stores if everyone goes the same way.
Macca04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 21, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
GAP has become expensive IMO , I went in last week to look for clothes for my granddaughter, one denim jacket I picked up was £39, she’s 3 … I could go to H& M and get one just as nice for half the money .

We didn’t get anything in there , some of the Disney range is nice but again overpriced for what it is .
daytonababe is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 21, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
pretty_lucky
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by daytonababe View Post
GAP has become expensive IMO , I went in last week to look for clothes for my granddaughter, one denim jacket I picked up was £39, she’s 3 … I could go to H& M and get one just as nice for half the money .

We didn’t get anything in there , some of the Disney range is nice but again overpriced for what it is .
Wow - I’m guessing that wasn’t an outlet store then?!
Old 1 Jul 21, 06:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Macca04
Imagineer

To be honest I haven’t been in there since my kids were young. I suppose that makes me part of their problem. For me it’s another nail in the coffin of the high street.

Another shop closed, the one in Romford is where they seem to be turning shops that close into restaurants so perhaps they will do this with the Gap store too.
Macca04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 21, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Pleased to see them online

At least there will still be a gap in the market

😂

Disney332
Old 1 Jul 21, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Originally Posted by pretty_lucky View Post
Wow - I’m guessing that wasn’t an outlet store then?!
It was the Lincoln store

I do have a outlet near me at Spalding and it’s the same stock pretty much as the “normal “ stores and same prices .
daytonababe is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 21, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Originally Posted by Macca04 View Post
To be honest I haven’t been in there since my kids were young. I suppose that makes me part of their problem. For me it’s another nail in the coffin of the high street.

Another shop closed, the one in Romford is where they seem to be turning shops that close into restaurants so perhaps they will do this with the Gap store too.
There’s nothing in GAP I’d buy for myself though , I wouldn’t be seen dead in a hoodie with GAP across the front
And I can get tops / t- shirts elsewhere far cheaper
Old 1 Jul 21, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Wee_Red
Imagineer

Wee_Red's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
There's part of me that really likes the linen blend tops but they're massive and sit weird. Not sure if it's because I fall into the petite category but I always feel like they just hang and look out of shape.
However, I have added two tops for the gym and masks into my online basket
Wee_Red is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 21, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

There’s nothing in GAP I’d buy for myself though , I wouldn’t be seen dead in a hoodie with GAP across the front
And I can get tops / t- shirts elsewhere far cheaper
I think their adult clothes have been incredibly boring for years.