Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 4 Jul 21, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Wishuponastar
Excited about Disney

We are going in half term too staying at Newport Bay. Moved 3 times since last October. WDW about to get moved from this August to May next year. Originally meant to go in May 2020 for my 40th.
I need some sort of Disney fix this year!
Wishuponastar is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 21, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

We have booked for November. We are just making sure everything is cancellable, but other than that, we’ll not worry about anything till it happens!

We’ve already had 3 holidays postponed, I’ve stopped worrying. What happens, happens!
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 21, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
GillyD
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Wishuponastar View Post
We are going in half term too staying at Newport Bay. Moved 3 times since last October. WDW about to get moved from this August to May next year. Originally meant to go in May 2020 for my 40th.
I need some sort of Disney fix this year!
Your experience sounds very similar to ours.
Having cancelled Florida in August 2020 we booked DLP Newport Bay for October half term 2020 - this was moved to February half term 2021 - which was then moved to May Whitsun week 2021 - which has now been moved to 24 October Newport Bay as well. I was hopeful that this time would go ahead until I read about a resurgence of cases in France and a possible 4th wave in September/October. I dont want to think about moving it again and I'm hoping it will also be maskless.
GillyD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
nothingless
Very Serious Dibber

We've booked for mid November for 2 nights/3 days Cheyenne with some close friends and their son (who is best friends with our daughter). We can just drive down to Paris so luckily it'll be easy to cancel if we have to - I hope we'll be able to go but we'll probably cancel or postpone if there's still testing requirements to get into France (I can't cope with the stress haha) or if facemasks remain mandatory outdoors in the park. Fingers crossed!
nothingless is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
piglet100
Apprentice Imagineer

Booked for half term, we'll see what happens!
Old 5 Jul 21, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
LaraT
Excited about Disney

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 23
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I’m booked for end November at Newport Bay (changed from Sequoia due to closure)
I’ve not booked flights yet but happy enough that Air France or Easy Jet have been flexible with recent bookings. We are booked for WDW February 2022 same thing not booked flights yet
I’m desperate to get back and if I don’t go this year I’ll be breaking a 16 year streak 😯
But at the same time I’m not going to worry about it too much if we have to change or cancel it
I think just now you have to try and be relaxed, make flexible bookings and hope for the best but be prepared for the worst
I realise for people’s first trip or for those taking kids and the build up of excitement that it may be harder to be so laid back!
LaraT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List