Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 3 Jul 21, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Jools
Getting Excited

Never done dlp before, we love Florida and had 2020 Easter cancelled.looking to rebook for 2022 but thinking of giving dlp a try instead and do florid Florida 2023. We'd want a flight\hotel and tickets package. Who do you use to book a package?
Old 3 Jul 21, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Princess Jools View Post
Never done dlp before, we love Florida and had 2020 Easter cancelled.looking to rebook for 2022 but thinking of giving dlp a try instead and do florid Florida 2023. We'd want a flight\hotel and tickets package. Who do you use to book a package?
We are skipping Disneyworld until 2023 too. I’ve booked with Disneylandparis.com as they have a “zen” guarantee.
You can cancel upto 7 days before for a full refund. However I think it excludes travel.

It’s fairly easy to book flights/travel separately.

There is also disneyholidays.co.uk

My sister booked with magic breaks for this year and they were awful when she tried to get her money back after dlp was closed.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 21, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
jndt
Imagineer

We first took our boys to Disneyland Paris when the 15th anniversary celebrations were on. We have taken them for the 20th and 25th celebrations (and many time inbetween!) and wanted to take the youngest 2 back for the 30th next year.

I've looked at everything that is happening with fastpass and France not currently accepting SII produced vaccines and decided we will not be visiting for the foreseeable future (if ever!). DS1 had one of the SII vaccines but wouldn't be coming but it has left a sour taste with all the changes. I'm currently hoping to go back to WDW in 2023 instead.
jndt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 21, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

We had originally booked Florida for Easter 2022 but honestly having doubts we will get there. I would like to do Disneyland paris at Easter if we can. Have portaventura booked for end of august 2022 moved from this year. To be honest I wish I hadn’t booked Orlando but seen a good price and booked. £150 deposit which I can get back as a voucher. I don’t know when this is ever going to end! Sorry feeling fed up today x
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 21, 01:25 AM  
Link to this Post
pokerbanter
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
I don’t know when this is ever going to end! Sorry feeling fed up today x

This is how i feel in a nutshell whenever looking to book. I think positive but then i have been trying to do that for 18 months & the light at the end of the tunnel seems to be moving away just as fast as we are moving toward it.

I think we are going to book when there is no additional expenses for testing ( we are family of 4 so it is extortionate doing multiple tests each).

Portaventura is also an option
pokerbanter is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 21, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
mumsyone
Earning My Ears

Just booked our trip today! Like a lot of you, I just really needed something to look forward to. We are not doing a holiday this summer not even a staycation so feel I can justify the cost of DLP! We first went in March 2016 as a family of 5 and had such a ball. We stayed in NPB for 4 nights. We were lucky enough to get to Orlando in July 2019 and did Universal/seaworld/discovery cove etc, hope to do WDW next time Myself and my 2 daughters have always dreamed of going back to DLP but Covid scuppered that. So have booked now for March 2022, 3 nights in the New York/Marvel Hotel. Just us 3 as the boys happy enough to stay home (ds has been with school as well). Flying from cork to CDG, flight times mean we have 4 full days, approx 1800euro. It will pass away the winter now looking forward to it!
mumsyone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 21, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
beckstrous
Helping Mickey

We are looking to book in 2022. It will be part of a bigger trip that will also include Europa-Park in Germany (which I'm super excited about).

I've looked at prices for 2022 and for Davy Crockett (where we stayed before) it seems a bit cheaper than the trip we priced up (but never went on) in 2020, although that price included free half board.

I'm not that bothered about free food because I'm not sure the food at DLP is that great, but does anyone think any other deals will be launched for 2022...or is the current early booking deal as good as it's going to get?
beckstrous is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 21, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
dancingelkhound
Excited about Disney

Can’t help with future deals, but with the zen guarantee I think you can book now, and if they release a better deal, rebook.
dancingelkhound is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 21, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
beckstrous
Helping Mickey

Originally Posted by dancingelkhound View Post
Can’t help with future deals, but with the zen guarantee I think you can book now, and if they release a better deal, rebook.
Good point - thank you!
beckstrous is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 21, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Just bumping this for any newbies who have booked recently for next year 😊😊😊
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List