Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 13 Jul 21, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
Oh lovely! We have a 10 door wardrobe and couldn’t imagine having anything smaller now.
My stuff takes up 3 quarters and dh squeezes his stuff in down the end 😂
Yes, I’m not sure how we have managed this far with our limited wardrobe space. We just won’t know ourselves once it is done. That is hilarious- I keep teasing DH that his wardrobe space will be limited.
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 21, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
JillyEd
Excited about Disney

I love those wardrobes, they will look gorgeous when they are in.

Your bedroom looks huge too, I would love the space to have a wardrobe that big!
JillyEd is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 21, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by JillyEd View Post
I love those wardrobes, they will look gorgeous when they are in.

Your bedroom looks huge too, I would love the space to have a wardrobe that big!
Thank you Jilly, I really like the style of the wardrobes too. It is a good sized room and thankfully we will be finally able to fully utilise the space.
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 21, 12:42 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Looks like you are going to have a whole lot more storage space once the new wardrobes get installed- great use of today as all teh prep is done
Love the look of the new wardrobes

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 21, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

Most people have dozens of garments they never use 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
Before refilling do a good clear out, perhaps some good items to charity

Edited at 08:04 AM.
jdouds is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 21, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by walt4it View Post
Looks like you are going to have a whole lot more storage space once the new wardrobes get installed- great use of today as all teh prep is done
Love the look of the new wardrobes

Hey thank you so much, we really like them too! Yes, thankfully DH got all the prep work done yesterday as they were here bright and early this morning with the new wardrobes in about a million pieces! I hope you are all keeping safe and well. Take care mxx
Old 14 Jul 21, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Delivery Day!

Our delivery window was between 7.30am and 12:30pm and they were meant to call in advance of their arrival. On the dot of 8am a humongous truck arrived (no call?) and they proceeded to walk the wardrobe pieces up the stairs and into the rooms. It only took them 40 mins as they were total machines. I would imagine that they get their 10000 steps a day.

I thought everything would come wrapped to prevent damage (considering the cost) however I was genuinely surprised to see some of it completely bare. I just hope that nothing is damaged as it is all stacked on top of each other.

This is our bedroom now.

This is the spare room now.

So all we can do now is wait until next week for the fitter to come. It feels very real now and I am looking forward to seeing what the final outcome will be!
Old 14 Jul 21, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
OP. Gosh that is a lot of parts!

Not what you want to hear but in the last picture it's leaning between a door frame and a wall. It's MDF and will bend in a week. Can you move it somewhere and lay it down flat?

If so make sure the floor/carpet it's laid on doesn't have anything on or it will dent the bottom panel.

Happy carrying!

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 21, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
OP. Gosh that is a lot of parts!

Not what you want to hear but in the last picture it's leaning between a door frame and a wall. It's MDF and will bend in a week. Can you move it somewhere and lay it down flat?

If so make sure the floor/carpet it's laid on doesn't have anything on or it will dent the bottom panel.

Happy carrying!
Thanks Mr TM for you reply, we had no idea.

So I put the underlay back down on the floor and then we carefully put the boards back down. Does this look ok?

Please excuse Milo’s furry bottom. He is completely baffled as to all the comings and going’s currently!
Old 14 Jul 21, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Brilliant. Nice stacking.

Nothing is worse as a Tradesman than finding your panels or doors have been leant not stacked. If we have damp weather they can warp in a day. If dry in a week.
Then you have to stack them the other way to get them back straight.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List