Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 17 Jul 21, 11:52 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nadya View Post
Yes i have several trips booked,the 35 day countdown is the closest,but if no visa availability then we wont get to go at all.Im hoping the redress may help but its doubtful
Hi Nadya - Rac20 touched on this, did you complete the forms on a puter and use the TAB button to move from question to question? If so, and if you didn't click away from each question the TAB turns a NO answer to YES. Unfortunately a few have fallen foul of this.

Good luck with the redress, let us know how you get on. I believe there's also a phone number you can ring.
Old 18 Jul 21, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
Hi Nadya - Rac20 touched on this, did you complete the forms on a puter and use the TAB button to move from question to question? If so, and if you didn't click away from each question the TAB turns a NO answer to YES. Unfortunately a few have fallen foul of this.

Good luck with the redress, let us know how you get on. I believe there's also a phone number you can ring.
Hi
No i did it on my phone,i checked the answers and all no,so its not that,i think that can be sorted.Honestly have no idea whats going on!.Thanks for the info though,im gutted as theres no way to get a visa at the moment.Holding out to hear from redress.The payment is still indicating that someone else has been denied,but the other 6 of us still say authorised on website,so maybe not updated over weekend?
its just a nightmare.Will update when we hear anything,thanks for the good wishes
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 21, 05:54 AM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Update on payment,its changed back to 6 fully paid esta and 1 denial,and is no longer pending but settled ,so i feel happier now that the 6 we have are authourised.Still no idea about ds17 rejection,but we now wait for redress.
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 21, 06:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Oh Nadya, you must be having kittens. I hope you find out soon what went wrong and that it is easily resolved.

Good luck with the redress.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 21, 07:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

Nadya what a nightmare. I hope you get a speedy, positive reply to your redress request.
Bestbubba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 21, 07:38 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mrs YT once did the, and for our son, wrongly submitted it with the communicable disease question answered wrongly. The officer who emailed us suggested that they can be changed by accident sometimes.
This is the only one you can do again they told us. Must wait 24 hours.
Needless to say Mrs YT no longer does the ESTAs.
I did hear once someone said they had managed to get the overstayer one answered wrongly reversed as they have a record of that but don’t think that’s a given by any stretch.
Old 19 Jul 21, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Br'er Bear
Very Serious Dibber

Sorry to hear of your nightmare, as it happened we received an email overnight from o-monitor@cbp.dhs.gov for our soon to be expiring ESTA.

ATTENTION! The travel authorization submitted on Aug 18, 2019 via ESTA will expire within the next 30 days. It is not possible to extend or renew a current ESTA travel authorization. You will need to apply for a new ESTA travel authorization. Please reapply at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov if travel to the United States is intended in the near future. If there are 30 or more days left on the old authorization you will receive a warning message during the application and be asked if you wish to proceed.

Has there been any changes since the last application for your son who was then aged 15 and is now 17, such as a new adult passport when he turned 16?

Good luck and hope it can be sorted out with the redress.
Br'er Bear is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 21, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Hi
No its the same passport for our son,nothings changed,he just got it at 15,so its valid until hes 20.Im very confused,filled in redress form so will wait to hear from them.Im thinking he will need a visa,who knows when we can get though.

Edited at 08:59 AM.
Old 19 Jul 21, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

@yorkshireT -Thanks,i checked and i did answer all the questions correctly as no,and checked the I94 to make sure we were down as departed usa in aug 2019 and all correct,its a mystery.
Old 19 Jul 21, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Nadya I really hope you find out what's happened and manage to get it sorted.