Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 24 Jul 21, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

It can't have cost much for a ride back in the 50's when you were a teen MH.Have you considered therapy to try get over your experience?😁
Scotsmomma2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 21, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We used to go to the funfair at the white heart, lots of low life’s running the fair there probably the same ones that robbed your friend. On the wurtzler the lads running it tried flirting with us and spun us more and we were only 14 and they were in their twenties! We don’t go to fairs either and my kids only do proper ones like Thorpe park or the rip off one up London at Christmas. I’m sorry about your friend I hope he’s ok now, obviously you are still worried about him and it’s playing on your mind. ☺️
Old 24 Jul 21, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
We used to go to the funfair at the white heart, lots of low life’s running the fair there probably the same ones that robbed your friend. On the wurtzler the lads running it tried flirting with us and spun us more and we were only 14 and they were in their twenties! We don’t go to fairs either and my kids only do proper ones like Thorpe park or the rip off one up London at Christmas. I’m sorry about your friend I hope he’s ok now, obviously you are still worried about him and it’s playing on your mind. ☺️
I'm sorry to hear about you and your friend and the pervy men at the fair.

Me and my friend drifted apart when we started working and the next time I saw him was in a band on TV which he had a top 30 hit with so hopefully he has got over the fairground trauma.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 21, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
I'm sorry to hear about you and your friend and the pervy men at the fair.

Me and my friend drifted apart when we started working and the next time I saw him was in a band on TV which he had a top 30 hit with so hopefully he has got over the fairground trauma.
Which band was it? In Barbados we met a man who lived local to us and had a song in the charts and it was about him marrying a stripper. He was with his stripper wife on honeymoon and we got engaged! Bit random but I thought I’d tell you 🤣
Old 24 Jul 21, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Elmhurst 5
Apprentice Imagineer

What on earth has brought this on after so many years, can say 'your guilty conscious', oh, forgot, you gave him money at a decent interest rate so it cant be that. Or did he not pay it all back and its playing on you mind now - sit down, nice glass of red and a cuddle with your furry friend and you'll feel much better.
Elmhurst 5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 21, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Which band was it? In Barbados we met a man who lived local to us and had a song in the charts and it was about him marrying a stripper. He was with his stripper wife on honeymoon and we got engaged! Bit random but I thought I’d tell you 🤣
I won’t say the name on here but most people won’t know the band’s name.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 21, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
If your feeling bad he didn’t pay you back I had a ‘friend’ who stole £1,800 off me and never paid me back!
Old 24 Jul 21, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

Sandra I hope your story doesn’t make MH feel silly about his.
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 21, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

If your feeling bad he didn’t pay you back I had a ‘friend’ who stole £1,800 off me and never paid me back!
That is terrible and I wouldn’t do that to anyone and would pay it back even it meant me charging women 50p for me to get naked and for them to find a very small body part within 5 minutes.

I don’t believe in a God but I often think a non religious Karma often repays such scumbags like the bi@@h that stole from you.
Old 24 Jul 21, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Moleymole View Post
Sandra I hope your story doesn’t make MH feel silly about his.
I wouldn’t be silly enough to lend a friend that sort of money (sorry Sandra).

Sandra, how long ago did the nasty ex friend borrow the money?