Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 29 Jan 18, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
Star Wars: Galactic Nights Returns to Disney’s Hollywood Studios May 27

Star Wars: Galactic Nights is a thrilling Star Wars-themed event held after park hours from 7 p.m.-midnight. It celebrates the entire Star Wars saga with out-of-this-world entertainment, special photo opportunities, event-exclusive merchandise and F&B, and encounters with rarely seen characters that guests can only experience during Star Wars: Galactic Nights.

Here’s a look at other event offerings:
  • Star Wars: Galactic Destinations Projections Transform The Hollywood Tower Hotel – Visible on the Sunset Boulevard area of the park the facade of the Hollywood Tower Hotel will transform via stunning projection technology to showcase familiar locations from across the galaxy. Favorite film moments, special effects, lighting, and of course the stellar Star Wars cinematic score supports each galactic location moment all night long. Star Wars Galactic Destinations is currently an event exclusive.
  • Existing Star Wars Entertainment Will Debut New Enhancements – The park’s existing Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular fireworks and the Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away stage show will both debut new saga elements for the first time during Star Wars: Galactic Nights.

• Special Photo Ops – Throughout the park, guests can step into immersive and iconic scenes from their favorite Star Wars films in a series of incredibly detailed photo locations. These special photo ops will only be available at Disney’s Hollywood Studios during Star Wars: Galactic Nights
  • Character Encounters – Expect to encounter Star Wars characters from throughout the galaxy. Guests will also be able to view an Imperial Stormtrooper March with Darth Vader.
  • Exclusive Food & Beverage offerings – Taste your way around the galaxy with specialty food and beverage offerings created for Galactic Nights. Inspired by the stories and iconic characters of Star Wars, these tasting-sized sips and bites bring a delectable addition to this event.
  • Enjoy park attractions – Select attractions will be open to all guests – and some may even offer a special Star Wars twist on May 27 only.

Tickets will go on sale later.
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 18, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
jorm35
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Is this a 1 night only event? DS would love this but we aren’t going until the end of July 😞
Old 29 Jan 18, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
Yes it is a one night only event.
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 18, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
nsal0101
Excited about Disney

Wow, well off I go to change my plans... again
* Rosen Inn@pointe May 2018...
Just hope they are not the last
nsal0101 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 18, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post

How do you book for this?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 18, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Princ3ss D
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by nsal0101 View Post
Wow, well off I go to change my plans... again
Me too I was looking to book the Star Wars Tour for DH & DS but may look to do this now instead for us all (depending on cost ). If it's a one off event we'd be crazy not to catch it having two Star Wars mad fans in the family

Fingers crossed we can book soon, i've checked on Disney's website under events and it just says 'tickets will be available for purchase soon'.
Princ3ss D is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 18, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
fiona3103
Imagineer

fiona3103's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Shame it’s not on the 4th May...
fiona3103 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 18, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
nsal0101
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Princ3ss D View Post
Me too I was looking to book the Star Wars Tour for DH & DS but may look to do this now instead for us all (depending on cost ). If it's a one off event we'd be crazy not to catch it having two Star Wars mad fans in the family

Fingers crossed we can book soon, i've checked on Disney's website under events and it just says 'tickets will be available for purchase soon'.
Will keep checking too
* Rosen Inn@pointe May 2018...
Just hope they are not the last
nsal0101 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 18, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Princ3ss D
VIP Dibber

Just to let you all know, i've been checking daily and pleased to say you can now book tickets for this event via the events tab on MDE.

Tickets are $129 for Adults (age 10 +) and $124 for children (ages 3-9) plus tax

However, i've just booked ours and DH and DS will be over the moon and i'm sure DD will be happy when she realises there is a princess in Star Wars but not sure she'll be happy dressing up as Princess Leia

See you there if you'll be going
Princ3ss D is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 18, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
skintc
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by Princ3ss D View Post
Just to let you all know, i've been checking daily and pleased to say you can now book tickets for this event via the events tab on MDE.

Tickets are $129 for Adults (age 10 +) and $124 for children (ages 3-9) plus tax

However, i've just booked ours and DH and DS will be over the moon and i'm sure DD will be happy when she realises there is a princess in Star Wars but not sure she'll be happy dressing up as Princess Leia

See you there if you'll be going
Where on the MDE app did you find tickets for this? I would love to get tickets but this is the first I’ve heard of them so they’re probably all sold out 😞
skintc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List