Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 31 Mar 17, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
No wonder reservations are so hard to come by if that's what people are doing. It's really unfair for people who only want one date.
Been like this since fastpass was introduced. thats why loads appear at 60 days . They do the same with the headliners for the rides as well.
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 17, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
No wonder reservations are so hard to come by if that's what people are doing. It's really unfair for people who only want one date.
I realise it seems a bit selfish but at 180 days I hadn't even had a chance to look at park hours and still haven't. If the reservations had to be made closer to the holiday I'd have a lot more idea and have been able to only book the for 1 or 2 lunches that I want. At the end of the day I will cancel them in good time and someone will still get a reservation - perhaps even someone who didn't know to look at 180 days.
Old 31 Mar 17, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
hornetgirl
Imagineer

We were there in January this year and hadn't made any ADRs before we went. For our last day we decided the evening before that we would book ourselves a nice lunch. Checked the app and lots of places were available, Be Our Guest amongst them. We opted for Kona Café in the end but were quite surprised at just how much choice there was.
Old 31 Mar 17, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Tangled
Apprentice Imagineer

Don't worry too much about. Many onsiters will block book ADRs until they've finalised their plans and then cancel them. Keep checking even the day before or on the day you want, things come up all the time same with FastPass.
* Tarpon Springs '07 * New York '07 * Hampton Lakes '09 * Mission Park March '11 * Four Corners Sep '11 * Dream Castle DLP December '12 * Florida Pines '14 & Grand Floridian Everglades Suite! * New York City...Surprise 30th December '14 * Lindfields & Grand Floridian September '15 * 1st trip with our little lady! WDW September '17 * DLP February ‘18 * 3 wks POR September '19 *
Miss_Tangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 17, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Mazascouser
Apprentice Imagineer

Mazascouser's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We booked a breakfast for 9.15 at 150 days out. Dd 17 did not want to do it at first but changed her mind. We have previously done lunch which was ok. As people state keep trying.
Mazascouser is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 17, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jemima2 View Post
Sorry to hijack ...if you book a table for 5 say and only 3 turn up are you not charged a fee for the missing people? Asking as we will have our 16 month old with us and if he wasnt in form hubby or myself would bail on the ts meal and let the other go ahead with the other two boys ..
That's right, as long as one of your party turns up you won't be charged the no show fee.

My OH was ill last year and missed a few ADRs, we were never charged.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 17, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Vikkicat
Apprentice Imagineer

I agree - keep trying, i've got what i wanted before about 10 days before!
Vikkicat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 17, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Axi1 View Post
Has anyone ever managed to get a reservation at Be Our Guest?

Me and DD are going on our first ever WDW trip in September and since our booking window opened I've tried every day but had no luck at all yet for any of the days that we'll be there!

There are other restaurants we'd like of course but this one is top of the list and I'm beginning to think it's literally impossible to get in to - has anyone ever managed it?

Xx
Personally I would try a walk up about 11.00 am for just a dessert and drink...
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 17, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Managed to book lunch for 27th for four of us. Very happy but couldn't see where i could add a note to say it's for a 40th birthday.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 17, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
jemima2
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
That's right, as long as one of your party turns up you won't be charged the no show fee.

My OH was ill last year and missed a few ADRs, we were never charged.
Thanks so much x
jemima2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List