Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 23 May 17, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by angelbabe View Post
There is a new restaurant called On The Border at Rolling Oaks now too. Great Tex-Mex food for anyone who likes it
The food is good but as said previously it's not called a Cantina for nothing, it is very noisy.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 17, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by anna-marie View Post
The food is good but as said previously it's not called a Cantina for nothing, it is very noisy.
We walked away from Bahama Breeze for the same reason, too noisy and we wanted a more chilled meal.
Old 23 May 17, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by olgaandcoda View Post
We walked away from Bahama Breeze for the same reason, too noisy and we wanted a more chilled meal.
I'm really glad you said that, we did exactly the same. So many people think it is the bee's knees!
It sounded like bedlam!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 17, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
We went to the Joe's Crab Shack at LBV, it was very noisy inside and we sat outside. Food as ok. Red lobster is always on our list. We stayed at Windsor palms last trip and had never been that way before. Rolling oaks with target was a perfect place to go to eat and shop. Longhorns was another first for us, lovely steaks! The Chinese buffet on 192 was pretty rubbish though. (DH's suggestion, not a place to re-visit)
Apart from an occasional trek to Bob Evans at Posner for breakfast I think we had about 90% of our breakfasts and dinners in a month in restaurants shown on Anna Marie's earlier map.

Longhorn is a long time favourite of ours.

Mick
Old 23 May 17, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
We didn't like Texas at first because of the server's yee hawing but soon got used to it as it only lasts a few minutes. Now we go a couple of times every holiday.

Mick
Old 23 May 17, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Apart from an occasional trek to Bob Evans at Posner for breakfast I think we had about 90% of our breakfasts and dinners in a month in restaurants shown on Anna Marie's earlier map.

Longhorn is a long time favourite of ours.

Mick
Are you stalking me? We went to Bob Evans and then did a bit of shopping at Posner Park. I found the place after one of your posts, I think. You are costing me a fortune in these places!
The BE on 192 closed down, so had to find another, reviews were pretty bad, but we found it just fine.
Old 23 May 17, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
TillySmith
Excited about Disney

Are you stalking me? We went to Bob Evans and then did a bit of shopping at Posner Park. I found the place after one of your posts, I think. You are costing me a fortune in these places!
The BE on 192 closed down, so had to find another, reviews were pretty bad, but we found it just fine.
Hi You mentioned that Bob Evans on the 192 has closed down ? Do you mean the one at the traffic lights (Reedy Creek) or the one further down nearer to the junction of the 535
We have friends who work at the Reedy Creek one and we visited their every day 2 months ago ?
TillySmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 17, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Olga

I don't do a lot of shopping apart from maybe one Polo shirt from Izod. It's Joan who is on first name terms with the sales staff at all the B&BWs.

It must be your sister who's starting rumours

Not sure about the closed BE on 192 but there is one on 192 near Sherberth that was still open in March.

Mick
Old 23 May 17, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Olga

I don't do a lot of shopping apart from maybe one Polo shirt from Izod. It's Joan who is on first name terms with the sales staff at all the B&BWs.

It must be your sister who's starting rumours

Not sure about the closed BE on 192 but there is one on 192 near Sherberth that was still open in March.

Mick
Yes, we went there too, I was thinking about the one near the 535 junction.
And yes, Linda is totally to blame for my Florida addiction, she dragged me out there, and now I can't holiday anywhere else! Even my DH loves the shopping, although his refusal to pass a Ross, Dress for Less drives me mad!
I let Linda do my Bath and body works shopping, I always get pestered in there, and end up forgetting stuff.
Old 23 May 17, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
I might add, we had to upgrade to Club World last trip, just to get the extra luggage! Another idea of Linda's!