Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 5 Sep 17, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Just looking at the groupon. Daughter loved cicis last time. Can anyone remember how much the buffet and a refillable drink is there. I can't seem to see a price anywhere. I know you can always get an offer or voucher so wondering about whether to get the groupon.
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 17, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Ariel88
slightly serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
Just looking at the groupon. Daughter loved cicis last time. Can anyone remember how much the buffet and a refillable drink is there. I can't seem to see a price anywhere. I know you can always get an offer or voucher so wondering about whether to get the groupon.
The locations on I-Drive and the 192 are 7.99 for adult buffet and 3.99 for child. I have no idea about drink prices though sorry. I believe the locations not deemed in tourist areas are as low as 5.99 for the buffet.
Ariel88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 17, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
Originally Posted by Ariel88 View Post
The locations on I-Drive and the 192 are 7.99 for adult buffet and 3.99 for child. I have no idea about drink prices though sorry. I believe the locations not deemed in tourist areas are as low as 5.99 for the buffet.
Thank you. It is $28 for 4 including drink on the groupon so it will be a saving once the drink is added. That's probably why I can't find it then if locations have different prices. Don't much care for it myself but daughter liked it. We have all chosen one restaurant each and that was hers. She has cheap tastes !
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 17, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Dewdropdazzle
Excited about Disney

Dewdropdazzle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
We bought the groupon for 4 with drinks but there was 5 of us so had to pay for 1 adult.
We stopped at the wrong Cici's first as the groupon was only valid for a certain one. We noticed first one was $7.99 just for food. Think drink was maybe $2.99.
However when we got to the right Cicis which was further down the 192 & in a less touristy place it was $6.99 for buffet & $2.49 for drink
Cheap & cheerful but place was clean and plenty of choice of pizza
I Drive 1997,Villa 1998 & 2006, Wilderness Lodge 2008,Fort Wilderness 2009,Old Key West 2010,Fort Wilderness 2011,Wilderness Lodge 2012, DLP 2013,Villa 2014 & 2015, POFQ /Fort Wilderness 2016,Villa 2017, DVC Copper Creek 2018, Saratoga Springs Feb 2019, Villa Aug 2019
Dewdropdazzle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 17, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post

So roughly $11 plus tax per person. The voucher we have is $12.50 for two, So not a bad deal! I guess we will use the Palm Parkway one.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 17, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Gally1968
Apprentice Imagineer

Do not think it was as much as $11 per person when we went, I would have said nearer $7 ish.

We went to the one on the 192 and absolutely nothing wrong with it for the cost.

Visited last May on a 'no Disney or Universal' trip and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Have a great trip.
Old 5 Sep 17, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post

The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 19, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in single visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

does that mean you cannot use it after Dec 19th ? ? ?
Old 5 Sep 17, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
Originally Posted by matt987106 View Post
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 19, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in single visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

does that mean you cannot use it after Dec 19th ? ? ?
It will mean before Dec 19tb it will get you a meal and drink for 2 or 4
after that date it will just be the value of the voucher i.e. $14/28.
I wasn't thinking of it only being available at some branches. I will need to have another look to see where it can be used.
Old 5 Sep 17, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post

[QUOTE=Gally1968;12814999]Do not think it was as much as $11 per person when we went, I would have said nearer $7 ish.

We went to the one on the 192 and absolutely nothing wrong with it for the cost.

Visited last May on a 'no Disney or Universal' trip and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Have a great trip.[/Q

. We noticed first one was $7.99 just for food. Think drink was maybe $2.99

≈I was basing it on this post and presuming tax needed top be paid on top, either way not a bad deal Have got three of buy one get one free coupon deals and an O'Charleys Restaruant.com one so that's 6 out of seven meals sorted.
Needs to be a budget as we are going back in Feb. for four weeks.
Thanks I'm sure we will have great time.
Thanks, looking forward to it
Old 7 Sep 17, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
cybermum
Imagineer

cybermum's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by gavvy View Post
I've always driven past this place and thought 'yikes' - is it really ok?

I've heard enough Ponderossa stories in the old days to put me off buffets for life!

We must be in the minority on this forum as we tried it once. Hated it.
I don't get the 'its cheap and ok so its good' .
Flippers for a family of 5 cost us barely much more at all , $10 and was eons ahead in terms of taste and enjoyment.
We prefer even a pizza delivery back to hotel than go again.
cybermum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List