Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 5 Aug 17, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

They are plugging premium weekend on the tv so offering things like rib eye steaks and shrimp. These are more expensive than the usual fare so $13.99 for adults. The regular price is around $2 cheaper I think.
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 17, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post

If you are savvy enough, and we were told to do this by a worker, go just before they are changing over to evening meal prices, that way you pay lunchtime prices.

Just sayin' Also the drinks put the price up so share.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 17, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by justacey View Post
This was our first restaurant of our trip and we didn't like it. I think it was about $18 including drink, but we had a magazine with a money off coupon. Some bits of food was very nice, but it all seemed cheap and nasty.
If you like to eat eat eat, then I suppose it's good value.
There were an awful lot of fat young children in there
I disagree, I have had bariatric surgery so can't eat much, I go because then I can get a small piece of meat or none at all but can fill my plate with vegetables which I like alot of.

When you go to other places it's all about the huge piece of meat and spoonful of veg and huge potato. Which I would struggle with and waste.
Old 5 Aug 17, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
COL41
Imagineer

Mobile

We paid $65.95 for four of us last week which included the fountain drinks, kids are 13 and 16 so counted as adult meals. three out of the four of us are vegetarian, so DS loved all the chicken, steak and pizza options and the chocolate cake was amazing! DH loved eating a load of veggies for a change and I loved the salad, DD enjoyed the pizza, so nice to have something for everyone
2001 DLP hen weekend, 2006 DLP Sequoia Lodge, 2009 Hotel Cheyenne (my 40th), 2012 WDW Orlando & St Petes Beach, 2015 Miami, Orlando & Clearwater. 2017 Miami and Cape Coral 2019 NYC for BFF 50th, 2020 Orlando (cancelled due to Covid ) 2021 NYC with the family
COL41 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 17, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
JellyEllieBean
Imagineer

Found this, hope it's ok to post

goldencorral/specials/everyday_promo.pdf
Old 6 Aug 17, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Posse
VIP Dibber

Disney Posse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Thats exactly why we go a couple of times a holiday - something for everyone
Old 6 Aug 17, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
mickee
Apprentice Imagineer

We signed up to the corral club beforehand which got us a free drinks voucher and a free buffett on your birthday voucher. (2 of us had birthdays whilst we were there). DS loves this place, he is 8. he likes the choice on offer and though he doesn't eat massive amounts of food he likes that he is not restricted to a children's menu and if he wants a piece of steak he can have it. It isn't to everyones taste but then I was really disappointed by Olive garden a few years ago and loads of people were raving about it. It would be a very boring place if we all liked exactly the same. xx
- 1999 lake buena vista, 2001 lindifields villa, 2010 bridgewater crossing,2013 sandy ridge, 2014 extended stay america, 2015 westridge manors north, 2017 southern dunes villa, 2018 calabay Parc villa.

trip report= https://DIBB.in/12468393
mickee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 17, 07:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Posse
VIP Dibber

Disney Posse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by mickee View Post
We signed up to the corral club beforehand which got us a free drinks voucher and a free buffett on your birthday voucher. (2 of us had birthdays whilst we were there). DS loves this place, he is 8. he likes the choice on offer and though he doesn't eat massive amounts of food he likes that he is not restricted to a children's menu and if he wants a piece of steak he can have it. It isn't to everyones taste but then I was really disappointed by Olive garden a few years ago and loads of people were raving about it. It would be a very boring place if we all liked exactly the same. xx
Hear hear. My boys (young men) like their food, they are on a budget and want to fill their boots. On the other hand I like my veggies which as another poster said, you never get many unless you start adding as extras - then the cost goes up. While they are happy to eat two or three steaks, one plate is enough for me...however the downside is this - while they are having a second plateful...I head to the dessert buffet :angry: never a good thing... love a fruit cobbler
Old 7 Aug 17, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by COL41 View Post
We paid $65.95 for four of us last week which included the fountain drinks, kids are 13 and 16 so counted as adult meals. three out of the four of us are vegetarian, so DS loved all the chicken, steak and pizza options and the chocolate cake was amazing! DH loved eating a load of veggies for a change and I loved the salad, DD enjoyed the pizza, so nice to have something for everyone
what ere the Veggie options like ? we have often looked at this place and it just doesnt seem to draw us in as veggies, though we love buffets
Old 7 Aug 17, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post

Went in June, don't remember prices being as low as the menuwithprice link.
The numbers in this ring a bell ... restaurantmealprices...corral-prices/
... though I don't remember a 'Premium Dinner' option!