Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 24 Oct 20, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Rickycpk89
Gone all Goofy

Which Theme Park Advice Needed

Hi.
I am booked to go end of August 2021 and can't decide which parks to do. I am travelling with two kids one that will be nearly 9 and the other 3.

Original plan was all Disney & SeaWorld parks but if Disney still aren't doing the meet and greets was thinking SeaWorld & Universal. My eldest love the rides and is currently 131cm which means she can get on all at Disney, most at Universal but not many at SeaWorld. Which parks are best? And will the SeaWorld parks interest her without being able to get on the main coasters?

Or do kids grow 8cm in 11 months?
Rickycpk89 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 20, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I find it really difficult to advise people on which theme parks they should go to as it’s such a personal thing. What are your kids interested in? If they don’t have any interest in Disney characters then maybe save some money and go elsewhere however Universal isn’t ideal for younger kids in my opinion.

I definitely wouldn’t discount Disney just because there may not be character meets. For me that’s a tiny part of Disney. But then you have to ask yourself what you want from the trip?

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 20, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Island mamma
slightly serious Dibber

We don't do Disney now, only universal and SeaWorld, but with kids that age I would do Disney and SeaWorld and save Universal for next time. Loads at SeaWorld/ Busch/ Aquatics that the kids will love, and even without meet & greet Disney is fab at those ages
Island mamma is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 20, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

I don’t like Disney at all and I no longer visit Disney whilst in Orlando. I will be glad if I never have to enter a Disney Park again (other than the excellent water parks).

Having viewed the opening post and having considered particularly sizes and ages of children, I would recommend... Disney.

If you really needed a second franchise, then I would recommend a day in Discovery Cove (non Dolphin Swim) and the free day in Seaworld that comes with it. Whilst your children are too small for the big rides, the shows are excellent.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 10:27 AM.
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 20, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Rickycpk89
Gone all Goofy

Thanks guys. Looks like Disney should be back on the cards...
Rickycpk89 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List