Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 30 May 20, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki Mouse
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tretinker View Post
I'm really disappointed that we haven't heard anything specifically about our bookings yet (or at least I haven't). I understand we are small fry in terms of revenue but US guest know where they stand and that is a much bigger task.
I hate moaning but this is really bugging me, as a family we have a decision to make but we can't move forward until we hear from disney and I want to call but know it's pointless. I feel so out of control and I don't like it 🥴🙈
Agree, we all know it’s a horrendous situation, but left waiting on an email to see what our options are, if there are any.
Niki Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 12:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Emmymouse
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

I'm really disappointed that we haven't heard anything specifically about our bookings yet (or at least I haven't). I understand we are small fry in terms of revenue but US guest know where they stand and that is a much bigger task.
I hate moaning but this is really bugging me, as a family we have a decision to make but we can't move forward until we hear from disney and I want to call but know it's pointless. I feel so out of control and I don't like it 🥴🙈
I agree...US customers have had emails specifically detailing what would be happening. UK visitors haven't - it's completely reasonable that some people may not know the news if you're just a casual visitor and now all your reservations are going?

I've only got two left - Coral Reef & crystal palace... very productive day for Disney!
WDW/Coronado Springs - 24th September 2020 - 1st October 2020.
Emmymouse is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 01:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

I agree, the email that was sent out held no answers at all, and yet CMs had been telling people over the phone that they’d be getting an email with the details later.

As with most of you, we’ve just got park ADRs left. I wish I hadn’t looked now - my Minnie’s Beach Bash birthday breakfast is gone, my birthday lunch at Beaches and Cream is gone, our hard-won California Grill brunch is gone 😢. I just wish it was all over and sorted out, whether by cancellation or rebooking, just so I knew where we stand.
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 06:40 AM  
Link to this Post
WeHeartOrlando
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Completely agree. I just want to know what exactly they’re planning for us so I can make a decision for my family. Felt a bit better last night as we have a rough plan B but I can’t act on anything until I have all the info from Disney.

Also seems Pizzafari and Burgers and Shakes now gone as of this am. Had only just discovered those dining experiences existed a few months ago!
Cabana Bay: Sep 2019 Oct 2023
DLP: Oct 05 Sep 13 Feb 14 July 19
WeHeartOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
SuziQz
VIP Dibber

Tusker house now gone 😢
2019 DCL - Northern Europe
2020 YC/HRH - delayed to 2022
2021 DCL - 4 night Staycation
2022 YC/HRH v2!, 2023 DCL - Alaska
2024 DCL - Spain
SuziQz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Looks like they’re doing AK as my Pizzafari and Restaurantosaurus are gone. BoG still there.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Tretinker
Very Serious Dibber

My Restaurantosaurus has gone, BoG and Oga's remain along with lightsabres and droids.

Thank you all for understanding/agreeing I don't like to be negative and so feel validation for my annoyance.

Our 60day out day is 3rd June. I'm back to work almost full time and in the unlikely event they have this park booking system up and running it's going to be a lot more stressful than FP day. And could all be for nought again if the offer for lose of dining plan isn't worth it.

Disappointed we still don't have any answers, is it 2 days on from their announcement? I understand it's the weekend but you can't just drop bombshells like these and then say sorry the office is closed for the weekend. I have the grumps
1st Trip - Sept/Oct 1997 *2nd Trip - Nov/Dec 2000, *3rd Trip - Oct/Nov 2005 *4th Trip - Mar/Apr 2016 5th Trip - Easter 2017 the year of the chicken pox *6th Trip - Aug 2019 a first time for summer *7th Trip - Aug 2020 And then there were 4 *1st DLP Trip December 2020
Tretinker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
My Restaurantosaurus has gone, BoG and Oga's remain along with lightsabres and droids.

Thank you all for understanding/agreeing I don't like to be negative and so feel validation for my annoyance.

Our 60day out day is 3rd June. I'm back to work almost full time and in the unlikely event they have this park booking system up and running it's going to be a lot more stressful than FP day. And could all be for nought again if the offer for lose of dining plan isn't worth it.

Disappointed we still don't have any answers, is it 2 days on from their announcement? I understand it's the weekend but you can't just drop bombshells like these and then say sorry the office is closed for the weekend. I have the grumps
As aggravating as it is I think we just need to be patient. This is a huge bit of work for them to do.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Tretinker
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
As aggravating as it is I think we just need to be patient. This is a huge bit of work for them to do.
I'm not a patient person

Just feel that is they could tell one group of people then they could have told us
1st Trip - Sept/Oct 1997 *2nd Trip - Nov/Dec 2000, *3rd Trip - Oct/Nov 2005 *4th Trip - Mar/Apr 2016 5th Trip - Easter 2017 the year of the chicken pox *6th Trip - Aug 2019 a first time for summer *7th Trip - Aug 2020 And then there were 4 *1st DLP Trip December 2020
Tretinker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
I'm not a patient person

Just feel that is they could tell one group of people then they could have told us
I suspect it’s because it’s not straightforward. They may be offering several different options for UK guests and also have the TAs to deal with.

I’m not particularly patient myself so I do feel your pain!

Trip Report Index