Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 20 May 13, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
CindyLou
Excited about Disney

CRT reservation

Hi all

Im on the disney site trying to get an ADR for CRT sometime between 26 Oct & 8 Nov.

Ive tried for breakfast, dinner & lunch and the site keeps telling me there is nothing available. Would it be better if I rang them or is it possible that everything is booked?

Ive told DD that i will take her and now feel like a bad mummy because i cant get booked :-(
Old 20 May 13, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
chelseyleigh
Imagineer

chelseyleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 22
me and boyfriend were in teh same position you can try ringing them because they had some slots when we rung but they wernt any good for us, keep trying everyday hopefully something will pop up
Old 20 May 13, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post

I would call, it's possible not all the slots are loaded onto the online system. Also people do cancel so keep checking right up until the last minute.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 13, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
MJC66
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by suehanks View Post
Hi all

Im on the disney site trying to get an ADR for CRT sometime between 26 Oct & 8 Nov.

Ive tried for breakfast, dinner & lunch and the site keeps telling me there is nothing available. Would it be better if I rang them or is it possible that everything is booked?

Ive told DD that i will take her and now feel like a bad mummy because i cant get booked :-(
Looking at site now and got availability for 27 Oct at 910 for CRT! Try refreshing your internet connection and re log into the site.

Good luck!
MJC66 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 13, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Also, if you aren't already try selecting a time rather than the "breakfast", "lunch" etc options.

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 13, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
becca_cheese
Trainee Dibber

becca_cheese's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
What is the size of your party as I am getting a few for breakfast

Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort-2014
becca_cheese is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 13, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
becca_cheese
Trainee Dibber

becca_cheese's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
There is a reservation slot for 8:10am on the 30th oct at CRT for 3/4 guests or one at 8:05am on the 30th oct for 2 guests!

Both of the above mean you'll get to walk up an empty Main Street x

Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort-2014
becca_cheese is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 13, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post

Call 0800 169 0730 and select option 3.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 13, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
CindyLou
Excited about Disney

Thanks all, just called & managed to get a 1.25 lunch booking for 4th November. DD isn't a morning person so would never get there for early breakfast!

Think I'm more excited & I've done it before. Just love calling disney, the lady was soooo polite & helpful and the accent just makes me think I'm there already.
Old 22 May 13, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
PrincessJenna
Excited about Disney

with the early morning bookings..is it possible to book them if staying offsite? im looking at booking CRT for anytime that we are there in december for breakfast and i fancy walking down an empty main street haha, is this possible because im staying offiste, we have disney passes but obviously not magic hours.
PrincessJenna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread