Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 6 Jun 18, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
Amazon customer service

Can anyone help me with contact details for Amazon complaints please. The only thing I can find anywhere is customer services number, and they are totally useless.
Over the last 6 to 8 weeks my account keeps getting hacked ,someone ordering Amazon coins on my account,and all they are doing is resetting my password. I never leave my account logged in and haven't had any other problems with any other online accounts etc etc.
I have rang the customer services twice over the the last 2 weeks, they have transferred me to the coins department who say they need the security checking on my account and someone will call me back within 48hours,needless to say this has not happened.
My account is blocked by them again at the moment so I've no idea whTs going on in there.
When I spoke to them , I told them that the money keeps going out of my account for these coins and there is also Amazon service charges going out the account,which is also nothing to do with me, and I want it all refunding back, all in all over£200.
I just don't know what to do or who else to contact,can anyone please help.
Thank you

Edited at 09:07 AM.
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 18, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I can't answer, but you should inform your bank and put a block on the card being used and get a new one. Amazon can only take money from a current card, expired or blocked cards cannot be used

There is an online chat facility with Amazon, i have used that a lot
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 18, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
princessgem
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I had the same last year... someone requested refunds on everything I had bought in the last year or so which Were getting put straight into my account, then spending them on PS4 gift cards straight away. They also used the card linked to it to buy an iPhone 😡

Amazon were NO help. I phoned, three times, emailed, messaged etc, and said there was no way I would be returning those items as I had been hacked, yet I constantly had updates from them that my return was overdue etc.

I unlinked all my details from the account and emailed a complaint and heard nothing ever since. The way they spoke on th phone to me was as though they couldn’t care less tbh it was so frustrating trying to get thm to understand it wasn’t me that requested the refunds!

2015: Art of Animation + Hard Rock
princessgem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List