Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 4 Apr 20, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
katiec68
Imagineer

katiec68's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Anyone else not on a cleaning/painting/learning spree?

Anyone else's house look the same as it did 3 weeks ago?

I cleaned the house in preparation for our holiday 3 weeks ago but as it was cancelled I then went back to work and then ended up in 14 days self isolation but working from home.

DH company has ordered all the sales staff to work from home.

Im now back at work and trying to stick to a normal schedule, so I usually go to the gym after work so I get into the garden when I get home for some training.
So come the weekend we just kinda do basic chores and chill and pop our for our hours walk.

Im also spending a fortune at the local butchers, greengrocers and bakery - trying to do my bit for small local businesses

Ive also not managed to read any new books, clean out the garage or finish my cross stitch
katiec68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

same
Ive been working from home since Monday 16 March. I have been doing housework but just what I would usually do. I still have a pile of books I need to read, still only doing my book keeping on a monthly basis (I have my own business) like I always do, I still have a pile of filing on my desk to do.

I havent done any baking, or DIY or learnt a new skill. I'm not doing any of the home gym work outs or any of the YouTube or Facebook live Yoga or PE sessions.

The only thing I'm doing thats new is watching Disney+
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

We were planning to redecorate our bedroom, however I cannot for the life of me find anywhere to deliver anything before the beginning of May so we are stuck at home with absolutely nothing to keep us occupied 😫 there’s only so many box sets a person can watch lol 😂
Princess Ariel is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

My house looks worse it now has my OHs workstation in one corner and until yesterday evening a desk for my daughter... That's gone away for a couple of weeks now though, its got an ever growing ironing pile in our bedroom cos however bored I get... I ain't that bored 😂
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Princess Ariel View Post
We were planning to redecorate our bedroom, however I cannot for the life of me find anywhere to deliver anything before the beginning of May so we are stuck at home with absolutely nothing to keep us occupied 😫 there’s only so many box sets a person can watch lol 😂
Homebase say 7 - 10 days for paint. I ordered 3 days ago so am hopeful!
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by caj View Post
Homebase say 7 - 10 days for paint. I ordered 3 days ago so am hopeful!
Mine comes up within 30 days 😫
Princess Ariel is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
janeway
Excited about Disney

Screw fix are doing click and collect on paint at some stores but not home delivery
janeway is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
bluedave
Imagineer

Paintmaster.co.uk. Are advertising next day delivery
bluedave is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Col&Ali
Imagineer

Mobile

Same as you here OP! Pretty much life as normal except for the commute is now from the kitchen to the dining room where my work computer has been set up! My work hours are the same - 8:30-5:00 and then it’s the usual evening routine of making tea and tidying up as we have got DD home (Primary Teacher) and DS home from Uni, currently working on his assignments.

I’m hoping to get some gardening done tomorrow - just a bit of weeding and tidying up, hopefully in the sunshine ☀️
Col&Ali is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I have so much to do and lots of time but can’t bring myself to do it, dh is like a garden gnome on speed!