Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 7 Dec 20, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
nothingless
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Enchanted View Post
It's so confusing as Pirates and Casey Jr are the only 2 rides I can see that actually state a minimum age of 1yr. I wonder if it all just depends on the cast member? I think we might just have to wait and see, and keep fingers crossed we get to share a few rides together.
Yeah, maybe! I definitely wasn't aware of a 1-year limit on some DLP rides, though my daughter is 4 now, so maybe this is a newer thing? She definitely rode both Pirates and Casey Jr before she was 1, and come to think of it, we rode it later on too when she was 2 1/2 and we went with my brother's family which included my 6-month niece! Nobody said anything to us about it, so maybe it really does depend on the cast member if they enforce it or not!
nothingless is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 20, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nothingless View Post
Yeah, maybe! I definitely wasn't aware of a 1-year limit on some DLP rides, though my daughter is 4 now, so maybe this is a newer thing? She definitely rode both Pirates and Casey Jr before she was 1, and come to think of it, we rode it later on too when she was 2 1/2 and we went with my brother's family which included my 6-month niece! Nobody said anything to us about it, so maybe it really does depend on the cast member if they enforce it or not!
It sounds fab! Thank you for all the info...I'm sure we'll have a few rides and attractions together. Brilliant that you got on so much! I'm a ride wuss and toddler DS doesn't like anything fast so we'll enjoy all the Fantasyland rides 😊
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 20, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Ooh thank you, lovely will have a read xx

Edited: just realised your TR with the baby was Florida not Paris. I was looking specifically for Paris as they seem to be quite different with regards to rules for rides/attractions.
Oh yes I'd forgotten that it was fl and not Dlp too!
Princess Alison is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 20, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

We took our LB at 9 months and the only ride we weren't allowed to take him on was the cars one in studios (despite having no height restriction they asked how old he was and when I said 9 months we were told he had to be at least 1. I'm not sure if this was just that particular CM though as I have heard of younger than 1 year olds riding it!)

I did write a trip report for this visit which covers all the rides we went on

Edited at 02:46 PM.
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 20, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
We took our LB at 9 months and the only ride we weren't allowed to take him on was the cars one in studios (despite having no height restriction they asked how old he was and when I said 9 months we were told he had to be at least 1. I'm not sure if this was just that particular CM though as I have heard of younger than 1 year olds riding it!)

I did write a trip report for this visit which covers all the rides we went on
Oh Lisa I didn't realise Charlie was so young on his first trip! That's brilliant, thank you, will re-read it soon xxx
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 20, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Oh Lisa I didn't realise Charlie was so young on his first trip! That's brilliant, thank you, will re-read it soon xxx
It feels like a lifetime ago now, I can barely remember him being a baby!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 20, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
It feels like a lifetime ago now, I can barely remember him being a baby!
Oh I know... where does the time go! It was Thomas's 3rd Birthday on Monday, he's just a proper little boy now xx