Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 10 Jan 21, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
newstewart
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Thorpy View Post
We booked a Wednesday flight for late August before they withdrew them and reduced the schedule. We got a cancellation email, which said we will email an alternative, as yet nothing. I know some dibbers rang and moved by a day or so. We still haven't rung. I am hoping when they sell direct, the wednesday is available as that's my birthday, but if it becomes a choice between direct on the Wednesday or indirect on the Tuesday or Thursday, I'll consider the cost.
We were also booked on Wednesday flight mid April but they cancelled that on 16th December. They said that they would offer alternative dates or a refund. I opted for the refund as not sure if things would be better this April.
Still waiting for the money...
newstewart is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 21, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
They are reducing direct flights from Dublin to America to move services to Manchester. They are expecting to have a greater demand from the UK and to be more profitable.
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 21, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
iPotato
Proud to wear my Ears

I have had ba flights cancelled for August to rebook (was aa man-phi, phi-orl). Hoping the direct flights appear soon, so can try to blag aer lingus instead.
Old 27 Jan 21, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
itz_baseline
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by iPotato View Post
I have had ba flights cancelled for August to rebook (was aa man-phi, phi-orl). Hoping the direct flights appear soon, so can try to blag aer lingus instead.
You not considered Virgin? You can book direct with them Man-MCO.
itz_baseline is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 21, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
shelle
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by iPotato View Post
I don’t think Aer Lingus were great at refunding people last year when their flights were cancelled. I haven’t seen the option available to book through BA before so don’t think that will be an option.
shelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 21, 07:49 AM  
Link to this Post
iPotato
Proud to wear my Ears

We have full ba package Inc car and vista cay, so needs to be aa, ba, aer lingus
Old 29 Jan 21, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Any more news on the MAN flights yet?

What’s this about AL being poor on refunds? With BA being about the best I would have thought they were the same but appears not? That could put me off and make me drive to Heathrow.
Old 29 Jan 21, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Any more news on the MAN flights yet?

What’s this about AL being poor on refunds? With BA being about the best I would have thought they were the same but appears not? That could put me off and make me drive to Heathrow.
No news yet about EI MAN-MCO direct flights yet Yorkshire T.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 21, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by stanleycamel View Post
No news yet about EI MAN-MCO direct flights yet Yorkshire T.
Cheers Stanley I know we will likely hear it from you first.
Old 29 Jan 21, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Thorpy
Imagineer

No email offering me alternatives yet either... that said August is looking somewhat optimistic at the moment.