Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 14 Jan 21, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
disluns
New Poster (4)

:) Thoughts on November/December 2021?

Hello everyone, I was wondering what's everyones views on returning to WDW towards the end of November through till the beginning of December of this year, it would be a 3 week trip staying onsite (family of 2 adults 2 older teens). We've visited back in 2019 at nov/dec and loved it, but due to the Pandemic we're not sure if it's too soon. Hopefully we will all be vaccinated by then and hopefully the world will be a better place by then too. Just interested in everyones thoughts as we don't want to delay the trip for another year. Plus the magical express which is a massive bonus for us as we don't drive in the states anyway. Thanks
disluns is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 21, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
disneyfan14
Getting Excited

basically I would have thought by October things will be more likely and I booked my trip earlier today for october if thats any consolation. Just make sure before you book that in the worst case scenario you can afford to lose the deposit should things not improve by the time it has to all be paid off
disneyfan14 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
toffeeman0
Excited about Disney

Well I’m booked for November 12 for 3 weeks so am really hopeful.
Old 15 Jan 21, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
PABBY
Excited about Disney

We're looking to fit in an early-December trip and have everything crossed that conditions start to level out over the course of the year. Got to have something to look forward to!
PABBY is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindsk
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

We have booked flights with VA for the end of Nov (with a view that we can change dates through their flexible policy if we have to.) Trying to remain positive that we can go.

As previous posts say, just make sure you can change plans.

The main consideration for me now is how to insure the trip so would be interested to hear what others are doing
Lindsk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post

I'm booked for 12 nights from Nov 27th. Re-booked our cancelled flights from February on wednesday and got Economy Delight out and upper home for only 280 more.

We're meant to be going in September too but the nov/dec trip is the only one I have any kind of confidence will go ahead!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

I had early December booked but I brought it forward to September which I am obviously more concerned about. But so long as you can make flexible plans and know it might not go ahead, then I would get booking.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

I've just booked offsite hotel for 27th November 21 for 14 nights. It's booked on free cancellation and pay later basis so nothing ventured nothing gained. Just need to book flights and car hire now. I'm really hoping things will be back up and running by then 🤞🤞🤞just really need something to look forward to.
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

I'm hopeful for our December trip this year 🎄
Scotsmomma2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Lorbs
Excited about Disney

We are going out on the 12th Nov aswell.
Lorbs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List