Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15 May 18, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Brum26
Very Serious Dibber

Brummies trip with 3 Generations! - June/July 2019 (Pre- Trippie) Updated 16/6/19

Hello Dibbers!

You may remember us from previously un-finished trip reports such as 'The Brummies are Coming 2012', 'The Brummies are Coming Again 2013' and the more recent ' Even more Brummies are Coming 2017'

So, we last visited Mouseland in 2017 which was our first trip with our little bundle of joy, Joseph who was 19 months old when we visited. He absolutely loved it and the look on his face, especially around the characters was priceless.

For those of you who haven't seen us before, let me introduce the cast:

Me - Mike (Chief Planner, Organiser & Booker)

This will be my 6th trip to Orlando but only my second time staying on-site. I am self employed and work from home so browsing the dibb is a welcome distraction.

The wife - Emma

She will be chuffed that I have shared this picture of her eating pizza whilst wearing some pizza pyjamas on our arrival night at POFQ last year. Emma loves Eeyore and this is her 4th trip.

The daughter - Jemma

Jemma is now 15 and will have literally just taken her last GCSE exam when we go at the end of June next year. She is Disney & Harry Potter mad. This is Jemmas 6th trip.

The son - Joseph

Joseph is now 2 and a half and literally hasn't stopped asking to go to Disney World since we got back in September. I think his big sister may be partly responsible! Like all toddlers, he has his moments but is a very funny boy and loves Disney films. This is Josephs 2nd trip.

The dog - Bob

Sorry Bob, you still can't come!

Here we are all together:

UPDATE 26/6/18: We now have an additional member of the cast! My Mom has now decided to join us for her first visit in 20 years and first time on-site. Here she is rocking Joseph's ears!

When we visited in 2017 it was the first time that we had ever stayed on-site and we had our head turned by the free ddp. We did a split stay with our first week at POFQ before moving on to stay in a villa for the second week.

This time we have decided to do 14 nights of pure Disney and will be staying at POFQ again and flying out on 29th June. We really loved how small the resort was the last time we went and it was perfect for us with Joseph being so young. We have again upgraded the ddp and have already started dreaming about the delicious food that we will eat.

We thought about just doing 10 nights but I figured that I would probably regret not booking 14 and this way we can just really take our time and have some rest days. We have decided not to do Universal at all this time as we have done it all before and there isn't a great deal there for Joseph. We potentially may do a day at Seaworld as we got rained out of there last year.

I've also decided that we won't rent a car this time and will just rely on Disney transport. I'm still not sure if that is a wise move but I'm sure we will manage. It also means that I can try some cocktails!

So, that is it for now! Will update as we go along and let you know which restaurants we decide to book etc.

August 2022 Pre-Trippie HERE

Edited at 07:56 PM.
Brum26 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List