Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 17 Jun 19, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
returnplanning
Imagineer

Club level FP+

I've seen on some US blogs about the club level FP+ service where guests get extra FP+ access for $50pp per day. All these posts seem to be on US blogs - is this an option for Uk customers as well?
Old 17 Jun 19, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Yeah, as long as you are in Club you can request them. All people in room must buy them for a minimum of 3 days at $50 per person per day. They can be used for any tier of ride at 90 days.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 19, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Dr.JumbaJookiba View Post
Yeah, as long as you are in Club you can request them. All people in room must buy them for a minimum of 3 days at $50 per person per day. They can be used for any tier of ride at 90 days.
I am club level and it was my 90 days at the weekend. I tried to book them only to be told it is 90 days from check out day not check in day. So I have another two weeks to wait.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 19, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I am club level and it was my 90 days at the weekend. I tried to book them only to be told it is 90 days from check out day not check in day. So I have another two weeks to wait.
Ahh right, thanks for that. We're Club for part of this trip coming up, but decided not to try them this trip so I didn't read the small print properly
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 19, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
returnplanning
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Thanks for responding Claudette. Did you book the extra $50 pp per day for your whole trip, or just part of it?
Old 17 Jun 19, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by returnplanning View Post
Thanks for responding Claudette. Did you book the extra $50 pp per day for your whole trip, or just part of it?
Well I couldn't book it at all as it is 90 days from my check out date, so I need to wait longer. However I am only planning to book three days worth, non-consecutive and we have decided to use all three days at Hollywood Studios due to the changes in the tiering system. We have late night events at MK and AK too so we should be able to do everything we want there on those nights.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 19, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

Its 3 extra FP per person, per day. You would need to phone Disney at the 90th day (from check out, not arrival). Disney would then see if the program is still running (I was told this is a trial period atm). It is $50 per person, per day with a minimum of 3 day purchase + tax.
Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Saratoga Treehouse, Beach Club, Coronado Springs Resort, Hard Rock Hotel, Royal Pacific Resort, Endless Summer Dockside, Pop Century, Polynesian Resort, Disneyland Villa's, Aulani

Edited at 03:20 PM.
disney20042012 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 19, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

Yes everytime I emailed I had a reply to say how magical it would be to see me ! but despite me asking direct questions I never had an answer (disney have more spin than Alistair Cambell) but was told they would ring me. I can understand why.

I'm in 2 minds as it is a lot of extra $ but as you can't do anything until 90 days then I will wait until Sept and see what the GE situation is looking like.
Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Saratoga Treehouse, Beach Club, Coronado Springs Resort, Hard Rock Hotel, Royal Pacific Resort, Endless Summer Dockside, Pop Century, Polynesian Resort, Disneyland Villa's, Aulani
disney20042012 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List