Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 1 Jun 19, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Simon & Suzann
Imagineer

Hard Rock Club

We have one night booked at RPR with Royal Club Level.
We are thinking of a 2nd night but at HRH and it shows Hard Rock Club. Is this the same with the drinks, snacks etc?

Also its £40 more to stay at HRH for the 5 of us. Is it worth the extra money? Was thinking it would be nice to try 2 different ones
Simon & Suzann is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Gally1968
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Hard Rock Club is great in our opinion. Done it a few times & back again in December.

Can’t tell you if it’s any better than RPR as we’ve only stayed there once previously and this was without Club upgrade.

Hotel v hotel though I’d go HRH every time but this is purely personal preference.

Have a great trip.
Old 1 Jun 19, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Simon & Suzann
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gally1968 View Post
Hard Rock Club is great in our opinion. Done it a few times & back again in December.

Can’t tell you if it’s any better than RPR as we’ve only stayed there once previously and this was without Club upgrade.

Hotel v hotel though I’d go HRH every time but this is purely personal preference.

Have a great trip.
Is the Hard Rock Club the one with the drinks, breakfast etc please?
Simon & Suzann is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We stayed HRH Club Level.

Large breakfast selection of cereals, breads, some cold cuts, fruits, eggs. Lots of different drinks and mimosas. It opens at the same time as early park entry so we went back about 10.30am a couple of days so we could also do early entry. Never saw the afternoon snacks. Teatime is finger foods. More than enough for a meal for me. Not for DH. Large bar choices. Then there is cake/biscuits and more alcohol in the evening.

We took bottles of water and cans of pop out from the lounge every day as well.

I loved HRH Club Level.

Personally though I wouldn’t be faffing about swapping hotels for 2 nights only.
Old 1 Jun 19, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Gally1968
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Simon & Suzann View Post
Is the Hard Rock Club the one with the drinks, breakfast etc please?
Yes, continental breakfast, snacks through day (never really use this), nibbles/snacks plus wine/beer in evening then cookies later on.

Breakfast is ideal for us, cereal, toast etc and evening bits have on occasion been enough for us if we’ve had a long Park day.
Old 1 Jun 19, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Simon & Suzann
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
We stayed HRH Club Level.

Large breakfast selection of cereals, breads, some cold cuts, fruits, eggs. Lots of different drinks and mimosas. It opens at the same time as early park entry so we went back about 10.30am a couple of days so we could also do early entry. Never saw the afternoon snacks. Teatime is finger foods. More than enough for a meal for me. Not for DH. Large bar choices. Then there is cake/biscuits and more alcohol in the evening.

We took bottles of water and cans of pop out from the lounge every day as well.

I loved HRH Club Level.

Personally though I wouldn’t be faffing about swapping hotels for 2 nights only.
The night's are in different weeks so just thought we'd mix it up lol.
Was just trying to find out for sure about club level at HRH before paying for it.
Old 1 Jun 19, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Simon & Suzann
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gally1968 View Post
Yes, continental breakfast, snacks through day (never really use this), nibbles/snacks plus wine/beer in evening then cookies later on.

Breakfast is ideal for us, cereal, toast etc and evening bits have on occasion been enough for us if we’ve had a long Park day.
Excellent. Thanks
Old 1 Jun 19, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

Mobile

It is the same yes, the lounge at HRH was much smaller than RPR and didn’t serve as much for breakfast (RPR has a pancake maker for example)

Love both hotels though
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

I'd love to do club level at either of these hotels. Is it expensive?
We're going next year but may stick to disney and do universal in 2021.
Where are you getting your best prices from?

Thank you

3/01-Sheraton 4 Pts & WDW Contemporary.7/07-DLP Sequoia. 3/08-WDW Pop & POFQ. 7/08-DLP Sequoia.4/09, 3/10 & 4/11-WDW AKV, 7/11- Doubletree@Seaworld & AKV -03/12, 3/13- WDW AKV 8/14 [I]Cabana Bay,OKW & AKV.07/15-BVP,BLT & AKV07/17-POR,BLT & AKV.07/18-AKV-Jambo,Cabana Bay Beach, Beacon Hotel,New York..07/20TRIP CANCELLED- 10/21-Cheyenne,DLP-7/22-AKV, Coronado & Poly.12/23-AKV, POR,BLT &ASM
lam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Simon & Suzann
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lam View Post
I'd love to do club level at either of these hotels. Is it expensive?
We're going next year but may stick to disney and do universal in 2021.
Where are you getting your best prices from?

Thank you
Its about £100 more total for the 5 of us. Best prices we are finding is on Travelbag.