Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 10 Mar 02, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Tartan Tigger
Imagineer

I haven't been here before. Just found a great ticket deal for Busch and Seaworld in Keith Prowse brochure. I will definately go to Seaworld but is Busch Gardens worth a visit?
All Star Music, All Star Movies, Pop Century, Art of Animation, Caribbean Beach, French Quarter, Riverside, Coronado Springs, Swan, Dolphin, Wilderness Lodge, Royal Pacific, Hard Rock, Cabana Bay, Beach Club, Contemporary Tower, Yacht Club, Boardwalk, Bay Lake Tower, Old Key West
Tartan Tigger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 02, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYALI
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
we had a very good day there in 1998 and have every intention of going back there again in novembers visit.  we found the pace to be a bit slower but a good mix of rides and animals on display.  we watched the ice show when we were there and it was very good.  the  rollercoaster range from fairly timid to the last one which i think was the montu, which is the only time i have seen my dh stagger off a ride. me being a chicken wait for him at the exit... looking at the busch site quite a bit has been added since we last went so looking forward to another visit ourselves. .
DISNEYALI is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 02, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Bush gardens
Great place we enjoyed it .
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 02, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Kazzie
Imagineer

Hi
I can't help about BG as we haven't been before,but will be putting that right in October .

Can you tell me what is the KP offer for the adventure passport (21 days entry to Sea World and Busch)?

I have just booked an offer with KP that isn't in the brochure as its a special offer.It was DC plus the above adventure passport.The swim price was £169,which is £19 more than the DC alone but it would have cost £35 for a one day entry to BG.Even better is the non-swim price which is £89.The regular KP price for a non-swim at DC is £99.So I have saved £10 on that price but it also includes the 21 day adventure passport.

It has to be booked by March 31st,only downer I had to pay in full for my tickets .
Kazzie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 02, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Tartan Tigger
Imagineer

Kazzie: (COPIED FROM BROCHURE).
The Adventure Passport gives admission to both Busch Gardens and Seaworld. It is a great value for money combo ticket NOW allowing up to 21 consecutive days of unlimited admission to Seaworld, Orlando and Busch Gardens, Tampa Bay. The adventure Passport gives you the freedom and flexibility to experience two of Florida's most popular attractions. For every Adventure Passport purchased you will also receive unlimited FREE transportation to Busch Gardens!
This ticket is not available at the park gates.

The shuttle departs from Seaworld and various locations in the International Drive and Kissimmee areas.

Adult £65
Child 3-9 £52

Thanks everyone for your comments .
All Star Music, All Star Movies, Pop Century, Art of Animation, Caribbean Beach, French Quarter, Riverside, Coronado Springs, Swan, Dolphin, Wilderness Lodge, Royal Pacific, Hard Rock, Cabana Bay, Beach Club, Contemporary Tower, Yacht Club, Boardwalk, Bay Lake Tower, Old Key West
Tartan Tigger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 02, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Kazzie
Imagineer

TT,are you going to Discovery Cove? If you are the special offer might be good for you .
Kazzie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 02, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
AlisonB
Imagineer

We loved Busch Gardens in 1999! It was fairly quiet and we rode all the rides we wanted to several times. We ended up going back two days running as our pass ran out the very day after our first vist that we hadn't expected to enjoy as much as we did!

But last year (May 2001) we had a bad time - the crowds were horrendous. Up until around 5pm I'd only done one ride - the tram from the car park! It was absolutely heaving!! Shaun and I only did a couple of rides between us - all day!

This is a link to our trip report of the day we were at Busch Gardens...

Our day at Busch Gardens

Nevertheless, we loved BG - and would always go back there!
Brilliant coaters ther!
AlisonB is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 02, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Tartan Tigger
Imagineer

Anita thanks for the link to the Busch Gardens web site .

Kazzie not planning on doing DC this time.

Alison thanks for the link to your trip report, I enjoyed your reports when they were first posted, I'm off to read it now. .
Old 10 Mar 02, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
if you think you will go to either Seaworld or BG more than once then they have a special offer on their website where you can get an annual (2002) pass for the price of a single days admission - it's $50 for 1 park and I think $89 for both parks - we are going to get one for Seaworld

Bev
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 02, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post

We certainly enjoyed Busch Gardens when we went 10 years ago and they have added a lot more rides since then. We have bought fun cards for our visit this summer as we can see two visits coming.

(Hooray I have got Captain Hook back as my avatar)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread