Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 8 Mar 02, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post

Back again like a dog with a bone

Y'know the 10 day Hoppers am I right in thinking they are valid from 1 May to October 31.

Do you have to buy them before a certain date, or can you buy them within that time frame?

Deb
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 02, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
you have to buy them before the 31st May

Bev
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 02, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Can you park hop with these?

We bought AP's last year when we were supposed to go on Sept 13th.  Elliot was still only 2, but when our holiday was cancelled and then re-scheduled for November I completely forgot about him not having an AP and told a teeny tiny fib about his age... (Go on I'm waitin' for yer to shoot me down in flames  . )

So really the Q is what ticket should we buy for him?.  BTW we only have AP's not PAP's, but will be going to the waterparks this Oct.
Old 8 Mar 02, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
you can park hop with them - they are v. similiar to the UMP you can go pretty much anywhere you like for 10 days over a 21 day period.

Hmm Lisa - tough question - I guess you will all still have AP's,  so you just need a pass for Elliott (and I think I would have done the same,  it wasn't your fault he got older while you were delayed..)  the 10 day pass is not a bad option,  because you will still have quite a lot of flexibility - the last thing you want is for everyone else to have loads of days but be stuck because Elliott hasn't got enough days on his pass.

Although,  to be perfectly honest,  Katie's pass was very rarely checked when we took her last year and she was 3 1/2 -  she was in a pushchair and we just pushed her in.

Bev
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 02, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Wow, sounds like good value... but do they expire in October ( if we go , it'll be end Oct/ early November)  ?

... Lisag, I'm waiting for the flak to head your way (LOL)... I remember a similar comment being posted on "the other place"  and that got some varied responses . The response tended to vary between those with children who were borderline on being nearly 3 years old and nearly 10 years old on one side..and the moral majority on the other side.  Since Emilia was just turning 10 when we went last year  I'll let you guess what we did!!!!

mike
Old 8 Mar 02, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mike - the info I have on the deal is from the virgin travel store website,  but there are other places offering the same deal - like Lunn Poly,

Virgin Travel Store

the dates are onthe bookonline page

01/01/2002 to 30/04/2002                                               £237.50          £189.05

Special Offer - Ticket expires 20 Nov 02
                01/05/2002 to 31/10/2002                              £199.00         £159.00

01/11/2002 to 31/12/2002                                              £246.05            £197.60

I would take that to mean that you need to activate them by 31st Oct, and then you have 21 days after that to use them - HOWEVER - you need to buy them before 31st May.

Bev
Old 9 Mar 02, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Bev,
That middle option sounds OK to me!! Might well focus DW's mind on where we're going in late October!!

Ta,

Mike
Closed Thread