Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 21 Feb 18, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
bella9
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by avvy-xo View Post
DC ultimate swim tickets with 14 day seaworld 3 Parks

Definitely go for it, and I highly recommend the Ultimate ticket - the best value ticket, imho. You will get free parking for the other parks (I think Aquatica is free anyway) for the duration of the ticket. At DC it includes all your food (breakfast, lunch) snacks, most drinks (beer, non/alcoholic slushies, soft drinks, hot drinks, ice lollies, etc.) you can help yourself to all that lot throughout the day, no restrictions, and parking @ DC.

Edited at 12:23 PM.
bella9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 18, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
avvy-xo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by bella9 View Post
Definitely go for it, and I highly recommend the Ultimate ticket - the best value ticket, imho. You will get free parking for the other parks (I think Aquatica is free anyway) for the duration of the ticket. At DC it includes all your food (breakfast, lunch) snacks, most drinks (beer, non/alcoholic slushies, soft drinks, hot drinks, ice lollies, etc.) you can help yourself to all that lot throughout the day, no restrictions, and parking @ DC.
I’ve done it twice before years ago and loved it but wasn’t sure of the prices Recently as it’s been years. I think I’ll go for it
avvy-xo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 18, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
RobertWestwood
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
even non swim I would snap that up. DC is a whole day of chilling out and don't forget all the food and drink is included in the price

She is much more intelligent than me
RobertWestwood is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 18, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
bella9
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by RobertWestwood View Post
even non swim I would snap that up. DC is a whole day of chilling out and don't forget all the food and drink is included in the price
Yep, agree - we've twice done the swim and non-swim, and had a fantastic time every time, love it there.
bella9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 12:42 AM  
Link to this Post
stonemad
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Hi
I am getting around the same price and definitely going to book it. I'm not going to bother with the dolphin swim as have been before and it used up alot of our time in the park. Husband said it was the best day of the holiday. I booked an uber so we were able to have a few drinks. Book it you won't regret it especially when you factor in the price of eating and drinking for a day.
stonemad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List