Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 20 Feb 18, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Schualice
Trying for More Ears

I was wondering this as we wanted to do AK and MK but not too bothered about the other Disney parks, and the only offer seems to be paying over the odds for 2 weeks for all Disney parks.
Schualice is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
DFussy
Very Serious Dibber

You can buy shorter tickets.

Via Disney changing from uk to us, and then you get the full choice of tickets.

Alternatively some ticket sellers do also sell them, eg Undercover Tourist/Orlando Attractions, if you choose Disney us on OA's website, then you get the options. we bought a 2 day ticket through them last year. We got real tickets posted through, and were able to book fastpasses in advance.
DFussy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Shazzabelle
VIP Dibber

I bought 1 day tickets direct from Disney. They are priced on the time of year now, so our tickets were for a day in peak season and worked out at just over £90 each. I think the price may have just gone up tho...

Edited to add that I used the US Disney site, not the UK

DISNEYLAND PARIS TRIPS - March 2006 DLP Sante Fe DD Birthday Trip, June 2007 DLP Disneyland Hotel DS Birthday Trip, Feb 09 Cheyenne Grandmas 60th BDay, Aug 12 Cheyenne Wedd Ann, Aug 15 Cheyenne Wedd Ann, Dec 17 Cheyene 1st Xmas at DLP!, Oct/Nov 18 Sequoia Lodge 1st H'ween at DLP!
FLORIDA TRIPS - Aug 2004 Bahama Bay Honeymoon, Aug 2006 Hampton Lakes 2nd Wedd Ann, Sept/Oct 2008 POR (1st MNSSHP!), Jul/Aug 17 RPR/POR, May/Jun 18 ASS/IDrive/HRH, Aug 22 Me50/DD21/DS18 US&Somewhere on the 192
Shazzabelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
1 or 2 day passes you are actually better buying them Direct, 3rd party sellers don't discount them & because they have to make something, usually turn out slightly dearer.
For those that are buying a 1 but think they might need 2, the Unofficial Guide used to talk about something called a "Bounceback" ticket- you basically bought the 2nd day during your first, & it was discounted, I don't know if it is still offered but worth a Google
I wouldn't turn up for any of the Disney parks, without any FP now.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
7SeasSailor
Imagineer

We just did the one day in AK last year.
Old 24 Feb 18, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Gadge
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

I think it works out cheaper to buy a two day pass we've done this twice, think it was $199pp on the door.

We've done AK twice and MK/HS.
Gadge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List