Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 6 Feb 17, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
16offtodisney!
Apprentice Imagineer

Looking good!
DLP Newport bay Sept 2008,DLP Santa fe April 2010, Emerald Island Easter 2012,Indian Creek May 2014, Rosen inn @Pointe, Royal Pacific, Springhill Suites Christmas 2015,Port Orleans French Quarter October 2017,Cabana Bay, Doubletree @Seaworld, Allstars Movies Christmas 2018 , Cabana Bay August 2019, Enclave Suites Feb 2020, Doubletree@Seaworld Feb 2022
Sarah xx
16offtodisney! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 17, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
debsym62
Imagineer

debsym62's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Great report, thanks
debsym62 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 17, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Really enjoying this. We have a budget of $100 for 3 of us per day and we find it quite easy, but it is really interesting to see what else is available on a budget.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 17, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
boo2
Imagineer

boo2's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Great posts, this years visit will be a budget trip for 3! I'm planning a big family trip in 2018 so need to save for that
Old 6 Feb 17, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
hornetgirl
Imagineer

Wink Day 6

Epcot

Today's breakfast was pretty much identical to yesterday's, so I didn't take another photo of it.

Epcot had evening EMH so we weren't too worried about getting there early and headed off just before lunch. We made our way straight through the park and out of the International Gateway to the Beach Club Marketplace, where I had a cup of clam chowder and Sean had a roast beef sandwich, which came with chips. We had forgotten to bring the refillable mug out with us, so we shared a bottle of Diet Coke.

The clam chowder is the same as they serve in Cape May Café and is really good. We followed it up with a shared tub of cookie dough ice cream.

Cost $23.29

Later in the afternoon we popped into Sunshine Seasons while we waited for our Soarin' fast pass to open up. Sean had a coffee for $2.98 while I checked the football results and was delighted to see this.

For anyone who doesn't understand my Dibb user name, this should explain it. The Sunshine Seasons staff were clearly as pleased as I was because they burst into a spontaneous performance of the okey cokey!

So that's what it's all about...

So many choices for dinner in Epcot. We eventually decided on Liberty Inn, where Sean had a cheeseburger with fries and I had a barbecue pork sandwich. We both drank water. Cost $26.08

The budget seemed to be going well so we decided to treat ourselves to a table service meal for tomorrow lunchtime if we could find anything nice available. Logging onto MDE revealed that there were plenty of lunch slots on offer, including Be Our Guest if we wanted it. You'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out what we chose

Total spent today $52.35

Edited at 10:41 PM.
hornetgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 17, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
clubhouse
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Great thread, very impressed with the budgeting. I'm trying to squeeze an extra trip in this year and trying to convince DH we could manage it if we go on a budget. I'll be reading along and making notes! Thanks for posting.
clubhouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 17, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Ycryan
Imagineer

Ycryan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 34
Amazing what you can do on a food budget, loving your report. x
Old 7 Feb 17, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
GEMMAMCG
Imagineer

Great post
Old 7 Feb 17, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Jojo
Imagineer

Jojo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 23
Love a budget food report
Old 7 Feb 17, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Great report so far. Looking forward to seeing which one you chose for lunch!
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List