Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 11 Apr 17, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
LadyDebs86
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by debojahh View Post
Yay! A Jericho quote as a title! I'm going to start my good report in the next few days.
Glad you had a great time and I imagine a few of our meals may be very similar!
Hahaha yes, he's my favourite
LadyDebs86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

I can imagine the shock at Jock Lindsay's prices after Miller's the night before

May I ask - the poutine. We thoroughly enjoyed both portions we tried (original and one with pulled pork) and they were yummy, but I'm not sure they were $24 of yummy. They were just chips with some toppings! Did you feel the same? (I will contextualise we were there for three weeks and grimacing at the exchange rate!)
Old 11 Apr 17, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
debojahh
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by LadyDebs86 View Post
Hahaha yes, he's my favourite
How did you find Wrestlecon? I met the Hardy Boys there!
Also glad you liked the Rosen, such good value for money!
debojahh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
LadyDebs86
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
I can imagine the shock at Jock Lindsay's prices after Miller's the night before

May I ask - the poutine. We thoroughly enjoyed both portions we tried (original and one with pulled pork) and they were yummy, but I'm not sure they were $24 of yummy. They were just chips with some toppings! Did you feel the same? (I will contextualise we were there for three weeks and grimacing at the exchange rate!)
Hiya, we paid just less than $9 including tax for each portion which whilst still a bit much seemed fair to me in the context of being in the Disney bubble. Probably why we're pretty much bankrupt now... !
LadyDebs86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
LadyDebs86
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by debojahh View Post
How did you find Wrestlecon? I met the Hardy Boys there!
Also glad you liked the Rosen, such good value for money!
Our friends also met the Hardys, me and Chris met Ric Flair, (which was a BIG deal for chris), Lita and Wade Barrett. I let myself down in front of Wade though, I asked to see his tattoo (I'm a big Manics fan) and turned into a swooning idiot which is very embarrassing!

I thought Wrestlecon was pretty great to be fair, we found it much better than Axxess the next day as the majority of queues to meet people were so small.
Old 11 Apr 17, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
debojahh
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by LadyDebs86 View Post
Our friends also met the Hardys, me and Chris met Ric Flair, (which was a BIG deal for chris), Lita and Wade Barrett. I let myself down in front of Wade though, I asked to see his tattoo (I'm a big Manics fan) and turned into a swooning idiot which is very embarrassing!

I thought Wrestlecon was pretty great to be fair, we found it much better than Axxess the next day as the majority of queues to meet people were so small.
Ha the Hardys are my ultimate so it was a very exciting weekend. We didn't end up at Axxess due to other things so good to hear we made a better decision.

I saw Wade from afar and thought he was much more attractive in real life so don't blame you at all :p
debojahh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 17, 12:13 AM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Yay a ladydebs food report how did I miss this
jas72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 17, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
minimacka
Gone all Goofy

I am looking forward to reading your report we are staying at the Rosen Inn at Pointe in 2 weeks time. We cannot wait.
x
minimacka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 17, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
LadyDebs86
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by minimacka View Post
I am looking forward to reading your report we are staying at the Rosen Inn at Pointe in 2 weeks time. We cannot wait.
x
Enjoy! Definitely take your own towels though. The ones provided are more like flannels. Awful.
Old 12 Apr 17, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
penguin19
Imagineer

penguin19's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Great report so far thanks for sharing!

DCL - 19,21,21,22,23,23
penguin19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List