Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 24 Feb 18, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
hutton5
Very Serious Dibber

Thank you so much I have loved reading this report. So nice to see the different types of food from the different restaurants and prices. Thank you.

Edited at 05:45 PM.
hutton5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 18, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Jojoba
Earning More Ears

Great food report, and loved the fact you added the menus too. The photos had me dribbling 😀
Jojoba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 18, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Luby-lu
Apprentice Imagineer

Luby-lu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Fantastic food report! X
Old 4 Mar 18, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
kev007
Imagineer

kev007's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Thanks so much for taking the time for your reports, really enjoyed reading them!

Only one problem - the photos have made me feel really hungry

Kev

kev007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 18, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

OMG just found this via a related thread on Cabana bay.

Anna is getting so grown up!

My son is nearly 13 and he's towering over me now...

Old 9 Mar 18, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey99
Helping Mickey

mickey99's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Great report we're trying this next month for 18 nights! Due to unforeseen circumstances it's either budget or lose the holiday theres 2 adults nd 1 8 year old,we signed upto the email clubs last year when we went as anyone seen any good voucher deals as the kids a pastaholic lol

Cheers
mickey99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 18, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
louikane
VIP Dibber

louikane's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I always enjoy your food reports and this is another fab one! Thank you for taking the time to do it! I have added teak and kekes to our must do list for next trip xx
2017 Sunset Lakes
2019 Emerald Island
2023 Emerald Island
2024 OKW

Edited at 10:38 AM.
louikane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 18, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Planning
Imagineer

Just finished reading your report. It's good to get different ideas of places to go. I fancy Kekes, which branch did you visit?

I remember your reports from another board, which is really quiet nowadays on the UK section . Your daughter is growing up and you all seem to still share the love for Florida.

We are going in December this year so I am starting to make a list of a few places I'd like to go.
Disney Planning is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 18, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Great report! Thanks for sharing.
Thank you

Originally Posted by jobelly View Post
Another great TR!
We did MNSSHP the same night as you and it really rained that night! We had 7 nights at universal and planned to do many of the ones I’d seen on other TR’s that you went to and totally failed other than Hash house which we had a coupon for.
NYPD is great though we stayed at Vista cay years ago and got so many takeaways from there as kids were little and it was easier to eat in.
Wonder if they will do August MNSSHP this year. We are there until 27th August this year. Yes Definitely will go to that NYPD again.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 18, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by hutton5 View Post
Thank you so much I have loved reading this report. So nice to see the different types of food from the different restaurants and prices. Thank you.
Thank you

Originally Posted by Jojoba View Post
Great food report, and loved the fact you added the menus too. The photos had me dribbling 😀
DH and DD are used to me taking pics of menus and everything now

Originally Posted by Luby-lu View Post
Fantastic food report! X
Thank you

Originally Posted by kev007 View Post
Thanks so much for taking the time for your reports, really enjoyed reading them!

Only one problem - the photos have made me feel really hungry

Kev

Thank you

Originally Posted by jas72 View Post
OMG just found this via a related thread on Cabana bay.

Anna is getting so grown up!

My son is nearly 13 and he's towering over me now...
We love Cabana bay. Have opted to try Aventura this time though. DD is 5 ft 5 so not far off me now.

Originally Posted by mickey99 View Post
Great report we're trying this next month for 18 nights! Due to unforeseen circumstances it's either budget or lose the holiday theres 2 adults nd 1 8 year old,we signed upto the email clubs last year when we went as anyone seen any good voucher deals as the kids a pastaholic lol

Cheers
Have a great time. I'd just join all email clubs so you get heads up on deals. Olive garden is good value.

Originally Posted by louikane View Post
I always enjoy your food reports and this is another fab one! Thank you for taking the time to do it! I have added teak and kekes to our must do list for next trip xx
Yes we will be back to both in August

Originally Posted by Disney Planning View Post
Just finished reading your report. It's good to get different ideas of places to go. I fancy Kekes, which branch did you visit?

I remember your reports from another board, which is really quiet nowadays on the UK section . Your daughter is growing up and you all seem to still share the love for Florida.

We are going in December this year so I am starting to make a list of a few places I'd like to go.
This time was Dr Phillips but been to millenia one too, both lovely.

Yes I used to go on UK section on there but not been on for ages. I've been off dibb too as seemed ages to next trip.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List