Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 19 Feb 18, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post

new trip 2019

Sorry not been on here for 2 years now and its time to start planning a family trip for next year .
we are a family of 3 looking fir tips on best time to go, best time to book flights, no restrictions on time other than not first 2 weeks in Sept.
normally we like to upgrade flights and have a villa but as this time only 3 of us maybe looking for other options.
all advice gratefully received.

thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Potterfan5686
slightly serious Dibber

Potterfan5686's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
im in the exact same boat. I haven't been on here since our last trip December 2015.
we are thinking of going back 2019. not sure whether to go in june this time, we have been in September and December but my baby turns 2 in july so if we go in june he will fly for free. however I don't have a clue what weather queues etc are like at this time of year. good luck planning
Potterfan5686 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Potterfan5686 View Post
im in the exact same boat. I haven't been on here since our last trip December 2015.
we are thinking of going back 2019. not sure whether to go in june this time, we have been in September and December but my baby turns 2 in july so if we go in june he will fly for free. however I don't have a clue what weather queues etc are like at this time of year. good luck planning
we have been end of june before and found it very hot and busy, we always thought april and Sept to be best times but not sure anymore. we love staying in villas for the pool but again with it only being the 3 of us not sure if best option
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Potterfan5686
slightly serious Dibber

Potterfan5686's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Cricket2482 View Post
we have been end of june before and found it very hot and busy, we always thought april and Sept to be best times but not sure anymore. we love staying in villas for the pool but again with it only being the 3 of us not sure if best option
there will be 6 of us travelling this year so were going for Bahama bay so we have the space and privacy away from eachother as we have 3 teenage girls but then still have the social aspect of shared pool which we like.

we liked September but December was better we went the first 2 weeks in December and it was amazing, so Christmassy
Potterfan5686 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Lulu Belle
Apprentice Imagineer

I'm also thinking 2019! In the past we've only ever been in May and loved that time of year but next year our ds will be at secondary school so will probably be August or October for us. I'm going to wait and see if free dining is released because we loved it last time. If so, we'll probably do a split stay.
Lulu Belle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List