Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 21 Feb 18, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Pinkpoochie
Excited about Disney

Fast pass, MDE, Bands query...

I'm starting to think about what FP's our group of 8 will be wanting to try and secure when our 60 day window opens up. This got me thinking... I have everyone in our group set up on my MDE, our 14 day tickets are not linked as we haven't paid in full for them yet.

Once the tickets arrive do I still link these to the MDE, if we are getting Magic bands when we check into the Campsite?

Next query, if everyone is linked to my personal MDE, will I be the only person who change amend and change everyone's FP's? I envisage that sometimes we will split up in the parks to do different things, but this may result in them being unable to change, or add additional FP's after the first 3 have been used.

I was so simple when it was just the 3 of us. Can anyone help?
Pinkpoochie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 18, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
3family
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

You need to have your tickets linked to MDE before you can make any FP selections. So they'll need to be paid in full, linked to your account, then assigned to individuals

If yours is the only account, what you could do is allow them access it through their own app. For example me and my wife share "our" account. It's in my name, there's only one log in, but we both access it through our own phones. When booking FP, you can select who from the party it applies to

Magic Bands are merely a way for Disney to access your MDE. So yes, you'll still need to have everything else (tickets, FPs) set up before you get them. But if you get them at the campsite, that's all you'll have to do. They will already be linked to your account, and assigned to each individual
Old 22 Feb 18, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Is mde just a way you can log on and book fast passes.? Do you have to have certain tickets to be able to do this.?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Pinkpoochie
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Stace90 View Post
Is mde just a way you can log on and book fast passes.? Do you have to have certain tickets to be able to do this.?
As far as I am aware anyone can create a MDE account, you then add your tickets, I think they can be any kind of ticket (ultimate, magic may way etc). Any reservations for restaurants can be made on there too, as well as hotels/campsite reservations.

Then once you have linked your tickets, you can select your fast passes at either 30 or 60 days in advance depending on if you are staying on site or not.
Pinkpoochie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List