Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 3 Jul 10, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
sungiggs
Imagineer

sungiggs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
when you are saying you have paid by mastercard is that an american express mastercard? or just a bog standard mastercard? I wanted to book tickets but dont have an amercian express card, although I do have a mastercard?

sungiggs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 10, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
irishgal
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by sungiggs View Post
when you are saying you have paid by mastercard is that an american express mastercard? or just a bog standard mastercard? I wanted to book tickets but dont have an amercian express card, although I do have a mastercard?
It's just a regular Mastercard, my sister booked her's last night with her's and I booked this morning with a visa using the Am-ex code. No problems so far. Thanks OP, you've saved us a fortune
irishgal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 10, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post

thanks guys booked and paid with my fx card.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 10, 12:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Basset
Imagineer

ok..not actually booked yet but have put the tickets in my shopping cart waiting on a few option checks in the morning... but I'm looking at over $900 saving on 11 ultimate packages...
Basset is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 10, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post

I should have charge a comission fee. I would have paid for my tickets by now. Glad to see that it has been useful!
Old 4 Jul 10, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
voddygirl
Imagineer

Thanks op just booked 2 swims and 2 non swims with 2 ultimate packages for Ł390 paying with my Fairfx card this is for 27th Sept

Sept 1992 and 1996-Travelodge Maingate East
Sept 1997-Econolodge Hawaiin West
April 2004-Travelodge Maingate East
Sept 2006-Quality Inn Plaza
Oct 2008-Southern Dunes-Dibb villa
Jan 2010-The Dolphin & HRH-My 40th & Sept 2nd trip
Dec 2012 The Retreat Legacy Park -Dibb villa
March 2017 HRH Chicago
Sep 2017 The Retreat Legacy Park-Dibb villa
March 2018 Avanti Resort & HRH Daytona
voddygirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 10, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Alyson
VIP Dibber

Alyson's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Thank you OP (Lawry) Saved us $100! we are booked in for September

Just noticed that on the Am-Ex offer it states

An unlimited use pass for up to 14 consecutive days to your choice of either SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay or Aquatica.

However, on the reservation confirmation it says

In addition to your day at Discovery Cove, your package also includes a fourteen (14) day come-and-go-as-you-please pass to SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa and Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark. This pass must be used consecutively with your visit to Discovery Cove, either before, after, or a combination of both.

So I'm confused, does this mean we have access to all parks? if so I'm going to sell my Seaworld / Aquatica park tickets.

What a bargain
Alyson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 10, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Alyson View Post
Thank you OP (Lawry) Saved us $100! we are booked in for September

Just noticed that on the Am-Ex offer it states

An unlimited use pass for up to 14 consecutive days to your choice of either SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay or Aquatica.

However, on the reservation confirmation it says

In addition to your day at Discovery Cove, your package also includes a fourteen (14) day come-and-go-as-you-please pass to SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa and Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark. This pass must be used consecutively with your visit to Discovery Cove, either before, after, or a combination of both.

So I'm confused, does this mean we have access to all parks? if so I'm going to sell my Seaworld / Aquatica park tickets.

What a bargain
It depends on what you have bought. If you add on the Ultimate option its entry to all 3 but if not its either or
Old 4 Jul 10, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Alyson
VIP Dibber

Alyson's Reviews
Originally Posted by debjay View Post
It depends on what you have bought. If you add on the Ultimate option its entry to all 3 but if not its either or
I just purchased the Am-ex bundle promotion, I didn't purchase additional parks, but the confirmation is worded in a way that suggests they are included, so confused
Alyson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 10, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Alyson, what date are you going and what did you pay...it's possible you inadvertently added the complete package...there were circles to fill in during the booking process?
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread

Tags
discovery cove promo code