Closed Thread

Old 10 Jan 11, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
coastergirls
VIP Dibber

coastergirls's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4
No offer for the annual pass is Discovery Cove only you can't add on any other days.
As far as I was told my pass doesn't start until I first use it. If you use EZpay then it starts right away but I was told that pass will start when I use it in July. Hoping that is correct if not it is not a big deal for me as I need it in july .
Old 10 Jan 11, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by coastergirls View Post
No offer for the annual pass is Discovery Cove only you can't add on any other days.
As far as I was told my pass doesn't start until I first use it. If you use EZpay then it starts right away but I was told that pass will start when I use it in July. Hoping that is correct if not it is not a big deal for me as I need it in july .
Thanks for that still a good deal for discovery cove, and its wort buying one pass. Do we need to ring them to book this offer.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 11, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Discovery Cove Discount

Thanks to Coastergirls for the info... just bought our seaworld pass, printed out an evoucher and rang Discovery Cove, they couldn't be more helpful, booked for 6 of us in April, including a surprise dolphin swim for our daughter's birthday!

The cost depends on the date you're booking for, our prices were $653.94 for 2x swim packages and 4x non-swim packages with 6% sales tax included. This works out at $169 for a swim $69 non swim. Fantastic discount.
Old 11 Jan 11, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
sqweeb
I want to go now!

if you buy a Seaworld AP can you goto DC twice (Resort only) for $69 each? or is there a limit of number of visits.
(Emerald Island) 3 weeks September 2016
(Hampton Lakes) 3 weeks November 2018
sqweeb is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 11, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
TinkTatoo
Imagineer

TinkTatoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by sqweeb View Post
if you buy a Seaworld AP can you goto DC twice (Resort only) for $69 each? or is there a limit of number of visits.
I'd say you can book to go as many days as you like, we've already booked a swim package at the start of out holiday but were thinking of booking the non swim package towards the end

TinkTatoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 11, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post

This is brilliant info and will save us around £350 on what we were going to pay before i was aware of this so thanks to everyone.
I'm a bit in disbelief over the saving i'm going to make so at the risk of sounding like a dummy can i just ask someone to confirm that f i purchase an AP for Seaworld for myself at $109.99 i can then call Discovery Cove and books tickets for my family of 5 to go (all non-swims) for around $69 each?

Also, does anyone know if this is a limited offer or something that is permanent as i don't have the money right now to buy but want to get this over the next couple of months? I really don't want to miss out on this.

Thanks in advance, this is why i registered ion the DIBB it is an invaluable source of info for anyone going to Florida and i recommend it to all my friends and family x
Old 11 Jan 11, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
fantasy
VIP Dibber

hi
we go in august and want to do discovery cove party of 5 swim.also want to do seaworld and aquatica.was going to book ultimate package for 5 of us as all included.
now have flu and chest infection ,have had for a month brain is pickled and cant get head round it all.
can anybody tell me how much i would save if got 1 seaworld anual pass ,5 offer swims for aug ? i would also need 4 x seaworld and 5 aquatica!
Old 11 Jan 11, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
coastergirls
VIP Dibber

coastergirls's Reviews
Hi Emma offer just became available on 6th January I don't expect it will be around for months. Yes only 1 Annual pass at $110 needed and good for up to 6 people. Remember offer is for day at discovery Cove only you won't get any other park included and you can't upgrade the ticket and buy any other parks.
Old 11 Jan 11, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
coastergirls
VIP Dibber

coastergirls's Reviews
Hi Fantasy. 5 Ultimate package swims in August would be $339 plus tax = $1805.
If you bought a pass at $110 plus 5 swims at $169 = $1017
you would then need 4 seaworld and aquatica tickets £284 plus 1 aquatica ticket =$48 .
If you took exchange rate at $1.52 without pass usual rate at DC =£1187
If you bought pass plus $169 swims plus extra tickets you would be £985. Aquatic ticket is one day so you would prob be better with 2 park ticket at £71. Also if you buy 2 park tickets before 21/1/11 you will get Saworld Busch and Aquatica for the price of 2 parks £71.
Total £1025 so you are marginally better off .
have just looked at dates in August buying DC from Uk ticket seller and it works out at £1100 . So all in all probably not the best deal for you to buy annual pass.
this is a good deal for those that just want to DC on it's own.
Just done this quickly .
Old 11 Jan 11, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
fantasy
VIP Dibber

ooh thankyou
went through my notes on prices and did a quick head count.you are correct not really worth it.
thanks for your help.i love the dibb