Old 30 Oct 12, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
slaleyhall
VIP Dibber

slaleyhall's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 22
How much is SeaWorld

Hi Guys
Just trying to work out the best ticket option for my in laws when we go as they wont be going to the parks as much as us, dont seem to be able to see anywhere that gives me a 1 day price for Sea World they are all 2 or 3 park deals. Does anyone know the 2013 gate price?
Old 30 Oct 12, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post

Seaworld and either aquatica or busch gardens is around £80 for a 2 week pass
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 12, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post

hi how strange..thats exactly what ive been costing up
ive come up with $74.99 at the gate..but so ive heard you can get a bit of a discount on this if you buy at walmart,
another option ive looked at is discovery cove non swim..gives 14days seaworld aswell costs £104 but includes all food/drinks/snacks for the day while in discovery cove..so not a bad deal
Old 30 Oct 12, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
tonymc
Imagineer

tonymc's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 19
Single day tickets can be bought online at the Seaworld website - $74.99 adult. On previous occasions, we have bought the single day ticket and received a second days admission free, but this offer doesn't seem to be available at the moment - may be worth keeping an eye on the website for the offer to reappear if you have time.
2024 The Retirement Roadshow – Part 2:Alaska, 2023 4th Time lucky - Aus & NZ, 2022 Cruising and Tuscany, 2020 A second unexpected staycation - Budapest to West Wales!, 2019 It’s Disney... but not as we know it!,2017 CA Possibly, Maybe, Definitely..,2016 Economy and a Studio Just Isn't Good Enough!
tonymc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 12, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
scouser
Imagineer

undercover tourist do a 1 day seaworld ticket the conversion works out at £48.35 or 74.95$
Old 30 Oct 12, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
scouser
Imagineer

Originally Posted by slaleyhall View Post
Hi Guys
Just trying to work out the best ticket option for my in laws when we go as they wont be going to the parks as much as us, dont seem to be able to see anywhere that gives me a 1 day price for Sea World they are all 2 or 3 park deals. Does anyone know the 2013 gate price?
Dont know wether you are interested but i bought yesterday a 4 park ticket that includes seaworld , aquatica , busch gardens and legoland for 14 days for only £99, we went to legoland this year in florida and loved it so much we got the ticket which included it so we could go back next year.
Old 30 Oct 12, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
parkgirl
VIP Dibber

parkgirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 14
Originally Posted by scouser View Post
Dont know wether you are interested but i bought yesterday a 4 park ticket that includes seaworld , aquatica , busch gardens and legoland for 14 days for only £99, we went to legoland this year in florida and loved it so much we got the ticket which included it so we could go back next year.
That sounds great, where did you get this from?
CSR October 2011, POFQ May 2012, POP July 2012, SSR April 2013, OKW Oct 2014, OKW July 2016, All Stars Music April 2017, OKW/BLT July 2018, All Stars Sports Oct 2019, Riviera May 2022, GFR/AKL Oct 2022, Disney 5K Riviera/copper creek 2024, SSR Aug 2024
parkgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 12, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
scouser
Imagineer

Originally Posted by parkgirl View Post
That sounds great, where did you get this from?
attraction tickets direct,and if you book by tommorow you only need to put down £10 deposit each and the balance 4 weeks before departure. i thought it was a great deal seeing as though it cost me £100 alone just for us to go into legoland and that was with a good offer on at the time.
Old 30 Oct 12, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
slaleyhall
VIP Dibber

slaleyhall's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 22
thanks for the responses guys it will be just the sea world single ticket they will want as they wont use the flex ticket we will be getting it's just not gonna be worth the money for them, thanks for all the advice xx
Old 30 Oct 12, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post

We found out also that if a member is disabled, then the carer goes in for free.
Closed Thread