Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10 Apr 20, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
#11
mrsdjh
VIP Dibber
 
mrsdjh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 13
Jam packed day today. Shame about the rain but you didnít let that stop you.

The Seuss Landing area is lovely although we are no longer fans of the High in the Sky Trolley ride after getting stuck on it at night right over the water 😂

Glad that Charlie could go on the Minion ride and ET - more grea5 memories for you.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 20, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
#12
Lisa_Lollipop
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
Lisa_Lollipop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 12
Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Jam packed day today. Shame about the rain but you didnít let that stop you.

The Seuss Landing area is lovely although we are no longer fans of the High in the Sky Trolley ride after getting stuck on it at night right over the water 😂

Glad that Charlie could go on the Minion ride and ET - more grea5 memories for you.
Oh wow getting stuck over the water must have been a little daunting! especially at night!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 20, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
#13
Fuellady
VIP Dibber
 
Fuellady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 12
Phew, that was such a long day but a really good one! I feel like I've learnt a lot about the Universal parks reading this - we've never really liked them and struggled to fill our days but now I feel we just haven't been exploring properly

I didn't know about the dementors roaming Hogsmeade after dark so that's something else for me to look our for if we make it back there. Lovely meal at the Hard Rock Cafe to end your time there. What a little star Charlie was, managing to stay up until that time.
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 20, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
#14
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber
 
WIGGYSMUM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 15
Location: Midlands
My DH has just looked at me like Iím a mad woman, I was pushing the photos of the dementors in his face , how have we never bumped into them! Iím almost relieved we didnít make it this year so I know for next year
Charlie has such great stamina for a little person !
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 20, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
#15
Lisa_Lollipop
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
Lisa_Lollipop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 12
Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Phew, that was such a long day but a really good one! I feel like I've learnt a lot about the Universal parks reading this - we've never really liked them and struggled to fill our days but now I feel we just haven't been exploring properly

I didn't know about the dementors roaming Hogsmeade after dark so that's something else for me to look our for if we make it back there. Lovely meal at the Hard Rock Cafe to end your time there. What a little star Charlie was, managing to stay up until that time.
I think I fell more in love with Universal and IoA on this trip, and was surprised how much Charlie got from both the parks which was great! I definitely want to do at least 2 nights onsite for our next trip!

Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
My DH has just looked at me like Iím a mad woman, I was pushing the photos of the dementors in his face , how have we never bumped into them! Iím almost relieved we didnít make it this year so I know for next year
Charlie has such great stamina for a little person !
Those dementors where so eerie! It fully confirmed to me that I couldn't never handle Halloween Horror Nights, that was scary enough for me!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Latest News
Posted in Walt Disney World
On 27th October 3:18pm
Walt Disney World has announced that their entrance gateways to Walt Disney World are about... Read More »
Posted in Disneyland News
On 21st October 8:51am
Disneyland California is the only major Disney theme park to not reopen after all the... Read More »
Posted in Disney Shopping
On 18th October 9:02am
Disney has reduced the price of its large soft toys by up to 50%. Bargains... Read More »

theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates
US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2734
CaxtonFX  $1.2612
Covent Garden FX  $1.2738
FAIRFX  $1.2790
John Lewis  $1.2790
M&S  $1.2555
Post Office  $1.2470
Sainsburys  $1.2706
TESCO  $1.2737
Travelex  $1.2615
Updated: 03:30 30/10/2020
Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.0839
CaxtonFX  €1.0787
Covent Garden FX  €1.0947
FAIRFX  €1.0815
John Lewis  €1.0885
M&S  €1.0680
Post Office  €1.0673
Sainsburys  €1.0817
TESCO  €1.0838
Travelex  €1.0800
Updated: 03:30 30/10/2020

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now