Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 30 Sep 20, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
BA have amended their voucher/BWC policy with extended dates to 13/10 to include bkgs prior to 3/3/

As the header says BA have amended their Book with Confidence policy and Future Voucher Scheme.

I haven't had time to read the full information as it has just been published but here is the link to the website page to have a look at.

britishairways/en-gb...st-information

The comments below have been taken from the website:-

Changing your booking
You can change the dates and destination of your booking without incurring a change fee, although you will need to pay any difference in price (applies to bookings made from 3 March until 13 October 2020 for journeys that are due to have been completed by 31 August 2021).

Cancelling your booking
If you decide you no longer want to travel, you can cancel your booking and we’ll give you a voucher to the same value for a future booking (applies to bookings made from 3 March until 13 October 2020 for journeys that are due to have been completed by 31 August 2021).

Edited at 05:30 PM.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 20, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
The_Cheadley
I have Ears

Possibly a stupid question, but what if the flight was booked pre 3rd March? Just wondering if you know the stance.

Chris
The_Cheadley is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 20, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Originally Posted by The_Cheadley View Post
Possibly a stupid question, but what if the flight was booked pre 3rd March? Just wondering if you know the stance.

Chris
I have seen the following reported but as it doesn't affect any of my bookings I am unable to confirm or deny that this is correct.

"All Travel Dates for existing bookings made before 03 Mar 2020 have been extended until the 31st Oct 2020 meaning you can now get a voucher if your flight is still operating during October."

If you are in this situation I suggest contacting BA for more information.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 20, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
The following also appears on ba.com

You can claim a voucher to the value of your booking, valid for travel until 30 April 2022, if:

You booked prior to 3 March 2020 for travel due to have started by 31 October 2020

You booked between 3 March 2020 and 13 October 2020 for travel due to be completed by 31 August 2021

Vouchers can be used as payment, or part payment, for a future booking. Your new trip booked with your voucher must be fully completed by 30 April 2022 (departure and return). You will receive your voucher by email within seven days of your application.
Old 1 Oct 20, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
I wonder if they'll push out the "Your new trip booked with your voucher must be fully completed by 30 April 2022 (departure and return)." date...
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 20, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
hawk299
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by toonarmani View Post
I wonder if they'll push out the "Your new trip booked with your voucher must be fully completed by 30 April 2022 (departure and return)." date...
yeah, being able to push summer 2021 to summer 2022 would be a good incentive
(saying that, I've already booked for July and will just work something out, was just £350 deposit)
hawk299 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 20, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Originally Posted by hawk299 View Post
yeah, being able to push summer 2021 to summer 2022 would be a good incentive
(saying that, I've already booked for July and will just work something out, was just £350 deposit)
Same, £600 deposit but worst case will use on something else before April
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List