Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 13 Oct 19, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Hollie04
Imagineer

Originally Posted by minimum77 View Post
Ours have changed from Glasgow in May although there is only 1 flight so no idea why. Its now nearly 3 hours later I think.
Same here, and it looks like we’re on different dates. At least our return is also 3 hours later so we’re not losing time overall. It will probably work out better for us because we won’t need to be up at 4am!
Hollie04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
minimum77
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Hollie04 View Post
Same here, and it looks like we’re on different dates. At least our return is also 3 hours later so we’re not losing time overall. It will probably work out better for us because we won’t need to be up at 4am!
Yes our return is later too. We will have more time to get something to eat before leaving Glasgow as I don't fancy any of the meals on plane. Hopefully the menu will change, I wish we could choose our dinner like you can with jet2
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - Sept 2017
minimum77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
Nope - you pay the price and take the chance. if the fares or flights change then you won’t get the difference back or indeed be expected to pay more

Only if the change is major so do get the choice of accepting the change or a full refund - nothing in between
The difference at the moment between the 2 times for us is about £1100.00.

I understand that it is not good to send a flight out only half full but when someone has chosen a flight and the price difference is this much then I thought they would’ve giv n you the difference back.

Fingers crossed it doesn’t happen

1995 Indian Ridge - 1998 Hamiltons Reserve
2000 Omni Rosen - 2005 Sequoia Lodge DLP
2007 West Stonebridge - 2009 Lake Wilson
2011/13/14 Town Centre - 2016/18/21 Windwood Bay
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
MinniMouse
VIP Dibber

MinniMouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
Virgin do this all the time especially outside of peak season. Too little demand for 2 flights
Not even just out of season. We booked direct flights with Virgin in July. They pulled the only flight that day (Thursday) and put us on a Friday flight! Lost a full day/night!
MinniMouse is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Hollie04
Imagineer

Originally Posted by minimum77 View Post
Yes our return is later too. We will have more time to get something to eat before leaving Glasgow as I don't fancy any of the meals on plane. Hopefully the menu will change, I wish we could choose our dinner like you can with jet2
That’s a good point, hopefully I can do an early lunch for my allergy kid and avoid the drama of unsuitable plane food.
Hollie04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 19, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
pinkstargirl
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Just bringing this back with a question... VA have now changed my return flight as well, and I am now due to land at LGW at 9.25am instead of 7.10am.
The problem is, my car park (Purple Parking) is only booked until 9.30am! Has anyone experienced an issue with returning to this car park later than stated but the same day? I did try to call them but it just rang and rang!
pinkstargirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 19, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by pinkstargirl View Post
Just bringing this back with a question... VA have now changed my return flight as well, and I am now due to land at LGW at 9.25am instead of 7.10am.
The problem is, my car park (Purple Parking) is only booked until 9.30am! Has anyone experienced an issue with returning to this car park later than stated but the same day? I did try to call them but it just rang and rang!

Send them an email with the flight change

They will be used to this happening all the time but tell them in an email so you have proof

Megaflyer

2020 is the year I decided to stand up to bullies and win
megaflyer is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List