Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 10 Jan 20, 01:22 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Disneycraft View Post
I must have missed this one I love the special photo at MK .in the zoomed out photo I can’t see the photographer ,where is she/he ? I’d like to have this done if it’s still there in July
The photo was really clever - there was no photographer as such!
A CM stood behind the bush to the left as you look at it. She had an Ipad that worked a remote camera on the roof as you looked at it.

Took a few seconds for the ipad to connect with the camera, so she kept urging us to smile as I'm sure she kept hammering the photo button on the ipad

Another one of these in upcoming days - keep reading as it ended up with another amazing pic.

Thanks for reading

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 20, 01:23 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by kadypants View Post
Love the zoomed out photo! What a lovely souvenir!
It certainly is !
Have a canvas of upcoming one in our kitchen - just an amazing sight of Cinderella Castle and us as a dot in the picture

Thanks for reading

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

That photo is amazing, hoping we can find the photographer in the bush !
Old 6 Feb 20, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Tinkermom View Post
That photo is amazing, hoping we can find the photographer in the bush !

Don't worry you can see them fine, they just use the bush to hide in the photo - have another one in an upcoming day which has the Parade in the background and Donald photobombing the photo - although I'm sure he wasn't even aware of it!

Thanks for reading

Old 1 Mar 20, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
KittyBlackDog
Imagineer

Great photopass photo, love it.

Another great day and to spend some time with friends whilst there is just such a great bonus.

Chef de France looks delicious but those Disney oop prices
KittyBlackDog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 20, 12:22 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by KittyBlackDog View Post
Great photopass photo, love it.

Another great day and to spend some time with friends whilst there is just such a great bonus.

Chef de France looks delicious but those Disney oop prices
Disney OOP prices mean a trip to Millers is such a bargain for delicious food too.
Have to admit Chef de France is somewhere I would pay for as in two visits it has been memorable for a variety of reasons, service, food and atmosphere

Another of those photopass pics upcoming later in the trip

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy the rest of the whole trip with us x

Old 22 May 20, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Great day. Love the new zoom photopass and I also love the joe and josh comparison photo from when they were wee. We have a few of those for our own kids and it’s so special.

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 20, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by scottishnellie View Post
Great day. Love the new zoom photopass and I also love the joe and josh comparison photo from when they were wee. We have a few of those for our own kids and it’s so special.
Amazing just looking back on photos from the past isn't it
Where does the time go!

There is another zoomed in photopass pic in an upcoming day too - it is a great idea and is a fab photo.

Glad you enjoyed reading

Old 24 May 20, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

Another fabulous busy day. I think we are often guilty of rushing from attraction to attraction without taking the time to just soak it all in. How lovely to meet your friends and have a couple of hours to relax. Your table at Chefs de France looks perfect. We are thinking of eating there on our next trip.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 20, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by jothp View Post
Another fabulous busy day. I think we are often guilty of rushing from attraction to attraction without taking the time to just soak it all in. How lovely to meet your friends and have a couple of hours to relax. Your table at Chefs de France looks perfect. We are thinking of eating there on our next trip.

I think we are all guilty of rushing from attraction to attraction and missing out on some of the magic. But the moment we take things slower - some magical things seem to happen!
Have talked about this in the past ten days whilst recording podcast stuff and I'm feeling like a bit of a stuck record, but it is true, the magic comes to meet you!
Chefs de France was amazing once again, know it can be hit and miss for others but this is a must do for us - the table was the one you always wish you were sat at as you walk round the France pavilion.

Such a lovely place to eat and to watch the world pass by