Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 11 Apr 20, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Another great trip report as always Lisa. I have really enjoyed reading it over the last few days now that I have spare time! Thanks for taking the time to do it.

I’m sure you’ll never forget this holiday and how lovely to be able to share it with Joan and John.

Fingers crossed for your DLP trip.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 20, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
AgentOso
Getting Excited

AgentOso's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I have really enjoyed following along. Thanks so much for sharing your trip with us. Charlie is a little star, you must be so proud of him
AgentOso is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 20, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Well Lisa, I have LOVED your report, every bit. Thank you so much for taking all the time to share it with us. It has made me SO excited (fingers crossed) to take my two. Seeing how much Charlie loved it makes it seem even more magical. The fact you all experienced that together you’ll never forget.

I cannot believe you were last on the plane lol.

I am amazed at how Charlie coped - I’ll be using him as a point of comparison

And strawberry milkshake is officially going on ‘the list’

Love the spirit jersey too - great choice xx
I cannot thank you enough for the constant support whilst writing this report Michelle! You have totally kept me going and I am so grateful for the lovely comments!

I am beyond excited to follow along with your trip, Charlie and Penny are going to have the absolutely time of their loves (as are you and Richard!)

Originally Posted by redemma13 View Post
Awww, I am glad you got it finished. What a great report. Had a fab time reading all about your wdw adventures with Charlie.

TR are such a labour of love but it's so good reading them again and Charlie will love reading all about it when he is older.

Roll on the next trip to Orlando. Hopefully it won't be in too many years time.

What am I going to read now? Hahaha!

Em
xxxx
Phew, what a relief to know it is finished! Such a slog, but the feeling of accomplishment is so wonderful!

Thank you so much for following along... I will now be eagerly awaiting your next trip (I am very keen to know how you manage WDW with two children! )

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
Thanks so much for sharing your report, it's been such an entertaining read. I was talking this evening to my eldest (just turned 12) about his first trip when he was 3 (nearly 4). I have wonderful memories of that trip, you're right, it really is magical with small children. And tiring!
Oh that's so wonderful, the thought of re-living this first trip with Charlie in years to come makes me so emotional. I am so pleased I will have this report to remind me of the little details that I am very likely to forget.

Absolutely tiring, but magical beyond words!

Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
Fab report as always Lisa Thanks for sharing xx
Thank you so much for reading, it's been such a joy to re-live it!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 20, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rabel View Post
What a lovely thing to read, thank you for posting. I've enjoyed seeing Charlie have a great holiday and I hope that you enjoyed looking back on the time together.
Thank you for joining me in re-living it all! It certainly has been tough finding the time to write it all up but I have loved remembering the wonderful times we had

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
I have found IHOP is steadily going downhill too! Cracker Barrel is always our number one!

Oooh I love your spirit jersey! I remember seeing that mug in the shops last year too!

Only two McDonald's milkshakes! I am flabbergasted!

Looks like Charlie was an absolute star on the flight home! Good lad! Love his obsession with Toy Story too

Tea and crumpets. How very English hahahaha!

Awww what a wonderful trip, so many lifelong memories as you say. Priceless!

I am keeping everything crossed that your DLP trip goes ahead. Positive vibes

xxx
IHOP is now stroked off our list... Cracker Barrel is absolutely the new favourite!

Thank you so much for sticking with me on this (not that you had any choice ). Your wonderful comments totally spurred me on to keep going! And I am happy there will be no more #chopchop now its done!

Originally Posted by xuntitledx View Post
Absolutely loved your trip report! Such a good thing to binge on and to bring a little bit of sunshine to the day.

Fingers crossed for your upcoming trips!
So wonderful to know you enjoyed it, thank you for taking the time to read along!

Originally Posted by Excited83 View Post
This has been so great to read. Thanks so much for taking the time to share.
Thank you for joining me on my ramblings... it amazes me that people would be interested to hear about our holiday but it makes me so happy that people enjoy reading about what we got up to!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 20, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by AgentOso View Post
I have really enjoyed following along. Thanks so much for sharing your trip with us. Charlie is a little star, you must be so proud of him
This trip was so truly wonderful, Charlie did us so so proud. I don't like to be overly gushy but it's hard not to when looking back. Memories that we will cherish for a lifetime!

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Another great trip report as always Lisa. I have really enjoyed reading it over the last few days now that I have spare time! Thanks for taking the time to do it.

I’m sure you’ll never forget this holiday and how lovely to be able to share it with Joan and John.

Fingers crossed for your DLP trip.
Thank you so much for reading along and for all the wonderful comments! I'm happy it has helped to fill some of the spare time that we have found ourselves to have!

Originally Posted by prettymiarose View Post
Thanks so much for sharing. We really enjoyed reminiscing. We took our son when he was almost 2 & the memories you make are so worth the tougher moments at that age. We are due to go back in October with all our family again and we can’t wait to experience everything new so thanks for all the great tips. Hoping we all get back to some Disney Magic soon
So many people questioned why we would take him at such a young age, but I absolutely have no regrets... there certainly were some tough moments, but the magic absolutely won out!

I think we are all daydreaming of our happy a place a lot right now... keeping fingers and toes crossed that we can all get back real soon
Old 14 Apr 20, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
disneyfan87
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Thank you so much for your report, I’ve loved it!
We won’t make it do Florida while our little ones are so small but will definitely go at some point in the next few years so I have still banked a few tips and pointers!

I really hope you do make it to DLP in September, keeping everything crossed for you!
disneyfan87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 20, 12:07 AM  
Link to this Post
jandlsmum
Imagineer

Thank you for another wonderful trippy, I love reading them,
Charlie is such a cutie .
Cheyenne DLP November 16 and Feb 17 Aug 18
Santa Fe DLP January 19,November 19
jandlsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 20, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneyfan87 View Post
Thank you so much for your report, I’ve loved it!
We won’t make it do Florida while our little ones are so small but will definitely go at some point in the next few years so I have still banked a few tips and pointers!

I really hope you do make it to DLP in September, keeping everything crossed for you!
Thank you so much for following along... Orlando with a child certainly is a whole new experience... I am sure next time we go it will be a whole new experience again with Charlie being older (and no doubt with new challenges! )

Originally Posted by jandlsmum View Post
Thank you for another wonderful trippy, I love reading them,
Charlie is such a cutie .
So wonderful to know you have enjoyed reading, it makes all the time that goes into them so worthwhile!
Old 19 Apr 20, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Really enjoyed reading along. Charlie is so cute. What a little star through out. Lifelong memories for sure. We still talk about the girls first trip a lot.

Hope it won't be too long until you can be writing another trip report! Thanks again.

M x
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 20, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
Really enjoyed reading along. Charlie is so cute. What a little star through out. Lifelong memories for sure. We still talk about the girls first trip a lot.

Hope it won't be too long until you can be writing another trip report! Thanks again.

M x
Thank you so much for following along (and apologies for bombarding you with photos on IG at the time! )

I love following along with your trips with your girls, it makes me excited for the trips we have to come with Charlie at a different age each time!