Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Jun 20, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
JMisery
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by R&G2007 View Post
If you are only allowed one park per day are you allowed to leave the park and come back during the same day?
I really wish they would touch on this because they must understand a lot of people do this (myself included).
JMisery is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 20, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Hi. Where is this on the app? I have a September 2nd-16th on site trip with tickets booked and all linked and showing on MDE. I cannot find a link that looks like it is for this anywhere on the app at all. The blog doesn’t indicate how you launch it or find it?
Old 21 Jun 20, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
Hi. Where is this on the app? I have a September 2nd-16th on site trip with tickets booked and all linked and showing on MDE. I cannot find a link that looks like it is for this anywhere on the app at all. The blog doesn’t indicate how you launch it or find it?
It won't be there till tomorrow. It doesn't launch till tomorrow so will appear either overnight or in the morning. The consensus is it will be active at 12 noon (7am Florida time) as that's when FP windows always open

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 20, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Thank you.
I read a reply yesterday that said 2021 guests book on Wednesday? 2020 guests on monday?
From this step by step information it seems 2020 & 2021 up to September can book on monday?

My hotel & tickets have not linked yet. 😫😫😫
I think it’s resort stay bookings on Monday and then non resort stay bookings with tickets on 28th, regardless of dates of stay. I think AP holders is on Wednesday but I might be wrong.

I think the 2021 / 2020 stuff was about booking new reservations as those are on different days, I don’t think they’ve confirmed when new 2020 bookings can be made.
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 20, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Mobile

So if our resort reservations, park tickets and party are all set up as they usually would be on MDE that’s all we need to do before 7 am EST?

I read the email as park reservations up to 26th September 2020 and only just realised it’s 2021 so includes my December booking. Glad I came on here to check! 😂
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 12:02 AM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Memories4You View Post
I'm getting a little confused with the updates coming thick and fast tbh. Can someone tell me when i can book an onsite stay for july 2021? I dont have anything booked ATM, TIA x
There was a post on Disney Parks Blog a few days ago that said ‘by June 28th you will be able to make new reservations starting 2021.’

I guess they just need everyone who’s already booked to make their park bookings. That’s also the date those with existing reservations had to confirm / rebook or cancel. Anyone who doesn’t confirm during this window gets their reservation cancelled that day. So I guess they just need to know what the bookings situation looks like before opening up reservations again.
Old 22 Jun 20, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess_Flo
Earning More Ears

Changing dates

Does anybody know if once you have confirmed the dates you want on MDE are the changeable? We are booked for November would like to change to May 21 but as my mum booked through a different travel agent we may have to stick to Nov. So want to book our days for Nov just in case we don’t end up changing our flights to May. Hope that makes sense
Princess_Flo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
evergreen
Imagineer

Sorry in advance if already asked or is nonsense

If we don’t book till later in the year for June/July 2021 is there a possibility the parks could be booked up during our dates?
evergreen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Princess_Flo View Post
Does anybody know if once you have confirmed the dates you want on MDE are the changeable? We are booked for November would like to change to May 21 but as my mum booked through a different travel agent we may have to stick to Nov. So want to book our days for Nov just in case we don’t end up changing our flights to May. Hope that makes sense
I read on another thread here that you can apparently cancel your park reservation up to 24 hours before but I haven’t seen official word from Disney yet.
Old 22 Jun 20, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
triffid
Looking for my Ears

Mobile

Anybody out there - waiting at the moment... or even had any success? Am currently enjoying castle pic with animated clouds... not sure there’s enough there for the next feature though :-)
triffid is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List