Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 21 Aug 20, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
ClippedWings
Excited about Disney

May 21 - Am I crazy?

Hi all, very tempted to book NBC next May, probably crazy to think things will have normalised by then but this will replace the cancelled birthday trip this year.

If I’m reading the DLP site correctly, I can cancel the trip 7 days out without penalty and only initially pay a deposit (which I will get back too if I cancel before paying in full). Can anyone confirm that this is correct?

Many thanks in advance for any thoughts!
ClippedWings is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 20, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

You are not crazy, we are booked for end of march thinking everything would be normal. It was booked at the start of all this.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 20, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
fiendj
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by ClippedWings View Post
If I’m reading the DLP site correctly, I can cancel the trip 7 days out without penalty and only initially pay a deposit (which I will get back too if I cancel before paying in full). Can anyone confirm that this is correct?

Many thanks in advance for any thoughts!

This is our understanding aswell.
You're not crazy at all. We were pricing up a June 2021 trip back in February and booked it in July when the room type we wanted became available.
It could be a very different trip or it could be back to some level of normalcy, at this point who knows.
fiendj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 20, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

If you can cancel 7 days out, book it! May is forever away. Lots can change by then. 😊
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 20, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
ClippedWings
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by fiendj View Post
This is our understanding aswell.
You're not crazy at all. We were pricing up a June 2021 trip back in February and booked it in July when the room type we wanted became available.
It could be a very different trip or it could be back to some level of normalcy, at this point who knows.
Brill, pleased I’m reading the terms correctly l. Thank you.
ClippedWings is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 20, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
ClippedWings
Excited about Disney

Thanks everyone, now I just need to convince my other half!
Old 21 Aug 20, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We are booked for the end of March! To be fair we booked the hotel in january but booked the flights in April thinking no way can this not all be done 11 months later 🤦
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 20, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
ClippedWings
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by danisleigh View Post
We are booked for the end of March! To be fair we booked the hotel in january but booked the flights in April thinking no way can this not all be done 11 months later 🤦
Fingers crossed the next 6 months will make a difference
Old 24 Aug 20, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Em4owen
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We're booked for May half term next year. It's some time away still so I don't think it's crazy at all.